F1 »

F1 fans think the Bahrain GP should be cancelled

8 out of 10 of you think the Bahrain Grand Prix should be cancelled

Last week, Crash.net asked you to vote on if you think the 2012 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix should go ahead in the wake of unrest in the Gulf State - and the results were pretty conclusive, with most of you saying it should be cancelled.

Indeed as of 5pm UK time today [Monday, April 9], when asked: 'Should the Bahrain GP go ahead in 2012?', the majority - 82.44 percent of you - voted for 'no, F1 should cancel the race now', leaving just 17.56 percent in favour, saying 'yes, the race should go ahead as planned'.

If you want to vote in this poll - CLICK HERE, although you will have to be quick, as voting closes at midnight (UK time).




Related Pictures

Click on relevant pic to enlarge
Start
Start
Atmosphere
Atmosphere
Atmosphere
Atmosphere
Atmosphere

Start the conversation - Add your comment

Please login or register before adding your comments.

Although the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to keep all objectionable comments off these pages, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the poster, and neither Crash Media Group nor Crash.Net will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. If you find a message objectionable, please contact us and inform us of the problem or use the [report] function next to the offending post. Any message that does not conform with the policy of this service can be edited or removed with immediate effect.




© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.