You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
What we've learned-
1. Scumacher needs to quickly raise his game or this comeback will only harm his reputation
2. Button is going to struggle to match Hamilton for pace
3. Kobayashi, as I have said all along, is NOT the new Nuvolari, or he wouldn't have been outqualified by a 39-year old who hasn't raced in years. One half-decent race doesn't make you a F1 superstar.
4. The new teams have utterly failed to enhance the sport - in fact they have made it worse - and I for one was quite glad when Q1 was over and they were out of the way. It was a nonsense to expand the grid in an economnic downturn.
5. The sharp end will however be close and exciting. Roll on the race.