You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
Hi hope so Ross, but you're up against it:
- The cars are too expensive and complex
- The cars are seemingly designed so they can't pass each other
- The drivers are either automatons who simply say who has done a good job after a race or rich playboys
- F1 is no longer on BBC or ITV
- It's been insultingly dull for years
But for the sake of racing I hope it improves.
World Superbikes was brilliant last weekend by the way, real men, really racing and not crying when they fall off!