You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
Kudos to all drivers, especially to champions and the great runnerups. It wouldnt have been such a season without their skill. Just few hindsights:
- Kubica and Barriq are missing in the mix
- Some talents will have to move out (Kobi, Kovi and Petrov)
- politics and money still playing bigger role,
- interviews on the podium and e-national flags,
- no bonding between drivers and less fun,
- Schumi out.. now Button is the senior what a surprise after all
On the other hand:
- Kimi is back,
- close racing (drs works only for the good),
- close competition (even HRT there have been far far slower squads),
- great drives, battles, races and must say SKY is good but too much of everything...
Bring on 2013
And please Top Gear bring alonso to test track to better Vettel at least there!!!