You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
Easy fix... Take the suggestion from Ferrari and tell the manufacturers to run a 3rd car, and make it mandatory to give it to a rookie - max two years, after that a new rookie has to come in.
- Full grid with competitive cars
- Less pay drivers and more guys getting to F1 on merit
- 'Old' guys have to keep performing, as there is a continuous supply of young, eager drivers ready to show they are better
- New guys get to show what they are made of in cars actually capable to win.
- Better and more interesting racing