F1 » Watson: Red Bull needs to suspend Vettel


Report Comment

You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.

Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.

Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.

@ Richard - You're dreaming mate. 80% of the world knew Turkey was Vettel's fault. The other 20% were fanboys. You need to go to spec savers if Mark didn't give enough room. If there wasn't Seb would never have got along side hey ? Also Webber was also in fuel save mode which you know damn well and the same thing happened on this stunt. Show me proof Mark admitted he didn't give enough room. I'll show you proof Seb lied and admitted to not following orders, well I don't need to because it's everywhere !!! You are going to defend Seb no matter what and continue to blow smoke and mirrors to no avail. Go you hardest, you cant keep this charade up when Seb has already admitted he is in the wrong and backtracked on it.



© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.