F1 » FIA brings Ferrari into tyre test row

Report Comment

You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.

Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.

Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.

THE FIA, Under the terms of contract with Pirelli the FIA had allowed Pirelli to carry out tyre development testing with a team provided every team is offered the opportunity to do so. PIRELLI, we had contacted a NUMBER of teams, Mercedes offered their availability. What was the number of the teams that were offered to test? PIRELLI, we were testing 2014 tyre solutions (90 percent). Was the other 10 percent testing 2013 tyre solutions? The FIA says the 2013 tyre construction cannot be changed. Is Pirelli changing the construction of the 2013 tyre? Pirelli is hoping that all teams will agree to be willing to race their new for 2013 tyre construction at Silverstone. Will the FIA EAT BACK what it said about the tyres construction cannot be changed?

© 1999 - 2015 Crash Media Group | Built by Accelerate Agency

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.