You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
Well if you consider Webber so easily had the measure of Rosberg in the latter's rookie year (by a country mile pacewise) and we use the 7 races so far this year as a measure of the true performance between Hamilton and Rosberg then a few of the following conclusions might be drawn:
1) Rosberg dramatically upped his game over the years
2) Webber dramatically lowered his game over the years
3) Hamilton is still a great driver, yet not as great as some might have thought before
4) Schuey still sucked after his comeback but not as badly as realistic people (not the fanb0iz) might have thought
5) The current regulations require a different skill set than those of the best part of a decade ago.