The only driver who participated in the Jerez tests to miss out on a return flight to Spain this week so far is Nathanael Berthon.
Also returning for a second week of pre-season testing are Kevin Giovesi at Venezuela GP Lazarus and Sergio Canamasas at Caterham Racing.
Canamasas will once again be joined at Caterham by Ma Qing Hua, who has now been confirmed as the team's 2013 driver after last week's test session at Jerez. Ma was the first Chinese driver to participate in an F1 Grand Prix weekend when he turned out for HRT in three practice sessions in 2012.
The other eight drivers are only confirmed for the Barcelona test at this stage, with the teams still to make a formal announcement about who will get the race seat.
The remaining test seats will be taken by the teams' confirmed 2013 drivers, who will be eager for their last opportunity to familiarise themselves with their race equipment and teams. The next time they will head on track after this week will be for practice on Friday, March 22 at Sepang International Raceway ahead of the Malaysian rounds of this year's GP2 championship.
Full Barcelona test line-up - Tuesday
- Marcus Ericsson, Stéphane Richelmi
ART GP (formerly Lotus GP)
- James Calado, Daniel Abt
- Johnny Cecotto Jr., Mitch Evans
- Julian Leal, Fabio Leimer
- Felipe Nasr, Jolyon Palmer
- Luciano Bacheta *, Tom Dillmann *
- Sergio Canamasas *, Ma Qing Hua
- Jake Rosenzweig, Rio Haryanto
- Stefano Coletti, Simon Trummer
- Robin Frijns *, Rodolfo Gonzalez *
- Conor Daly *, Pal Varhaug *,
Venezuela GP Lazarus
- Rene Binder, Kevin Giovesi *
- Adrian Quaife-Hobbs, Daniël de Jong
* denotes currently only confirmed for Barcelona test