Crash.Net Current Vacancies
Junior Motorsport Reporter
Crash.net, the largest digital motorsport brand in the UK, is looking to recruit a full time Junior Motorsport Reporter. The role will involve a variety of facets and is aimed at
those that posses an enthusiasm for Motorsport and an eagerness to learn in an exciting environment.
The role will require you to display a broad depth of Motorsport knowledge, both at a domestic and international level, show a confidence in arranging and conducting interviews
with key drivers/riders and team personnel, as well as display a flair for writing.
You will also be required to turn around press releases into high-quality, non-biased copy written in a house-style against deadlines as per online demands.
Should you prove yourself in this role there is a very good chance that you will be in line to be involved in high-profile Motorsport events, including F1
and MotoGP, as well as represent the company at various promotional events and launches.
- Degree in Jounalism or a similar, relevant qualification
- The ability to generate a depth of content that is both high quality and can be produced to strict deadlines
- A broad and versatile interest in all forms of motorsport, two and four wheels, or a keen interest in some forms of motorsport but a willingness to learn more
- An excellent understanding of SEO
- Adaptability as per the demands of an ever-changing industry
- In-depth knowledge across the motorsport spectrum, including everything from F1 to WSBK to DTM to F3, and more.
- Comfortable use of social media
- A good understanding of SEO
- The abilty to speak: Italian, French and/or Spanish
- Experience of working in motorsport industry in some capacity
So what can Crash.net give you?
- An excellent package - £18 - 21k (potentially more depending on experience) + expenses
- Accreditation to required motorsports events
The role is based predominantely in our London Bridge office and requires a flexibility in working hours, including at weekends.
If you are interested in joining our relaxed, informal, yet professional team please send your C.V and covering letter (which should include current salary details) to - ollie[:at:]crash.net