Crash.Net Current Vacancies
Assistant Producer/Motion Graphics Editor
Crash Media Group has undergone huge growth in the last 12 months and as a result we are looking to expand our
video content team. We have 4 properties where we want to increase the output and quality of video content,
they are: Crash.net, Visordown, Moto and Golf Magic.
The role responsibilities are to assist in the creation of video content across all Crash Media Group YouTube
channels, with a primary focus on motion graphics based videos. As well as having good design skills, the applicant
must have knowledge of camera equipment and experience in shooting on DSLRs or something similar.
Skills and Experience
- Valuable production experience in a similar or relatable role
- A collaborative and creative approach to work
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects CC or similar Motion Graphics based software
- Experience shooting on DSLR camera equipment or something similar
- Strong narrative editing abilities, knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC or similar editing software
- Good design skills, utilising Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop (Essential) Illustrator (Desirable) and Speedgrade (Desirable)
Desirable but not essential
- Keen interest in sports and knowledge of the industry
- Basic understanding of lighting and sound equipment
- Experience in 3D animation
This role is based in our London offices and the package is £18k + benefits.
If you are interested in the role please send your C.V and covering letter (which should
include current salary details) to - firstname.lastname@example.org