MotoGP » Dani Pedrosa decision 'next week'

Filter Comments: All | Registered

edward - Unregistered

April 02, 2009 5:28 PM

It certainly will hurt not to have a front runner in 100% condition, but HRC's tactics in dumping Hayden don't leave me any sympathy for them. See Hayden interview in Cycle World. If the smurf doesn't return to top form, HRC is going to have a tough year.

Darkwaknight - Unregistered

April 02, 2009 7:19 PM

Dani is a class act definately a WC contender No matter of the circumstance but boy I would hate to be his insurer, as his if he has any luck it would be bad!! I hope he has a speedy recovery with no more injuries going forward as he will be greatly missed from the grid as we only really have 2 (possibly 3) people to challange for wins in Qatar/Motegi and if he is not on the grid it will be a big blow. All the best Danni!!

Sasha - Unregistered

April 02, 2009 8:48 PM

I read from a Spanish Journalist and Rider or Moody that Pedrosa is not recovering well at all. His knee is bad and he can absolutely not bend it to a degree necessary for the bike.
I think that it is a very bad plan to ride injured, not fully fit, therefore risk a fall that can do even more damage.

Marc - Unregistered

April 03, 2009 3:24 PM

Pedrosa is a talented rider and I hope he recovers quickly and returns as soon as possible. However he shouldn't rush to return if he's not comfortable riding because it will probably lead to another crash and further compounding his injuries. Hope this doesn't happen of course. He should work with racing suit manufacturers on improving his crash protection and he should improve his crash prevention skills.

DanisMom - Unregistered

April 03, 2009 4:57 PM

This is MotoGP ladies, the creme de la creme. The top. The most dedicated and skilled riders. The most expensive equipment. The figgest take bitties in the paddock.... and you think the man destine to become Honda and Repsol's World Champion should site out?

No way. He has to ride if he wants to be the Champ. He has to bend that leg and ride the bike if it is physically possible.

Yes, get well and heal, but put in your best effort if your goal is to be the best.

At least show up and watch as all the other Honda riders provide data for you.

Mrs. P.

B. Andy

April 03, 2009 10:47 PM

:? poor guy, he has bad luck that's the truth. I hope he recovers well, although I doubt that he will be 100% soon. And unfortunately because of this his chances to be champion drops considerably.

Get well dani!!!

@DanisMom - well well who is back? are u the original one?

Felix Rae

April 04, 2009 1:13 AM

I wish Dani all the luck in recovering on time for the first race, but I have a problem...

Ive got Dani in a Fantasy League, and because of the uncertainty surrounding the first race I get to choose another rider for the rest of the season, or stick with him and hope for the best.

Only problem is I can't have Rossi, Stoner or Hayden. I am torn between Lorenzo and Dovi - if I choose to change.
I have to make the decision by Sunday night.

Suggestions please......

Felix

spirito - Unregistered

April 04, 2009 4:41 PM

Felix, choose Dani. He will deliver. Coming back from a big injury is his thing, it' s what he does. More than anyone on that grid. Talk about strength!

1 2  »