MotoGP » Japanese MotoGP - Saturday practice times.

rez - Unregistered

April 25, 2009 5:03 AM

look at JT :-o :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i hope mika can get back to speed quick. he is a very smart and talanted who will be in the shoping list for next year for many.
as for JT let get one thing he talks the talk just like he has before he came to motogp.
Yet he has not proved much in action does he??????

this will be his last year on a motogp bike.
to be honest he does not belong here (sad but true fact)
what do you think of that?????????????

Laterrus Talley

April 25, 2009 5:24 AM

I know it may seem kinda mean for me to say this but, Colin Edwards being at the top of the sheets in free practice is alllllright with me because, that means he's ahead of Stoner and Toseland. I'm not so worried about him being ahead of Rossi however because, come race day, Rossi will be ahead of him and Stoner will be too but, the more people that stick it to Stoner during practice/races/testing the better! A tad childish I KNOW but, I'm just so tired of people making Stoner seems soooooo invincible! As for Toseland, I feel like Karma is really kicking him in the butt for the way things went down last year. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't like to see the guy crash or get hurt --continued---

Laterrus Talley

April 25, 2009 5:25 AM
Last Edited 1944 days ago

but, everytime I watch live timing or a race, I'm hoping to see Edwards arrive before Toseland and Rossi to arrive before Stoner. Hey, I'm just a normal everyday guy who probably couldn't even out-ride the crew chiefs of these guys but, I have my opinion and this is way I look at things. Maybe Edwards can even pull out a race win or two this season. I'm sure Rossi wouldn't mind one bit!

ausrossi - Unregistered

April 25, 2009 5:49 AM

I would like to see Rossi win the championship, hey I'm a fan but equally I want it to be a tight championship as it makes it exciting, with Rossi and Edwards ahead of Stoner it means that he isn't as invicible as people were saying after one race. Equally it would nice to see other people win apart from Rossi or Stoner. I reckon Edwards may at least podium this year if not win a few races which would be good in what is surely his last season?

Seeing problems - Unregistered

April 25, 2009 6:17 AM

Colin Edwards fastest and first. James Toseland Last . Am I seeing something. Maybe James Toseland should nick Colin Edwards Chief Engineer. I need a drink. Bartender Martini on the rocks shaken not stirred.

Toselands got all kind of problems with 3 yamahas all up front and same tyres....

1 2  »