MotoGP » Getting the Italian job done

Buelliful .

June 02, 2009 4:23 PM

What a fantastic race! It was such a difference to be able to cheer on not 1, not 2, but 3 British guys! :)
Congratulations Bradley on winning such a closely fought
battle with seriously good competition! I'll be cheering you and Danny and Scott loud as ever in Barca!

Give it the berries!

I love the RAIN not

June 02, 2009 4:36 PM

I don't think it just me when I say that this was Bradley best race so far in GP. When Simon crash out out Jerez that race semmed to go on and on and it was just like hope he don't get probs he nealy did when 5th gear pop. But he showed class and rode around the problem and didn't crash cos everyone no about his up and down 2008 season. When mugello was mid races it was never was bad as Jerez waiting to find out who will win and he lead lots a laps and look very stong in the lap corner and down the hole of the main straight and when he put the hammer down he just look unstoppable well done 38.

Ariadna Buenafé

June 02, 2009 4:46 PM

Congratulations Bradley!!

There have been only 5 races and you've won 2 of them, so it's a good signal.

I'll be cheering you in Barcelona!
Continue the season as you've been doing until now and you'll have a lot of things to celebrate for.. :D

Well done bradley, a well fought race. I hope you can keep this up, coz you will be hot property for moto2.

also well done to Scott another great result but his lines are well wacky. shame about Danny though he looked awsome, til he binned it.

3 brits for moto 2
I think so :D

RaceFan - Unregistered

June 02, 2009 10:27 PM

All 3 of the top British riders are deserving talents. Young Hoyle might begin working his way up there if he had a bike that worked! I've watched this lad race in the UK and he is seriously quick also.

I wish each of our riders the best of luck for the season and hope they eventually end up 'doing it' in MotoGP! It would seem we Brits may have a very good future at the top of the sport... and although I'll be a few years older, I can't wait to see it!

Well done to Bradley Smith, too. What a controlled and measured ride from this guy. He's a winner and I felt proud watching him sing the National Anthem! Shame on those unpatriotic scrubs who find it odd that he should.

Well done, Bradley!

Mr.Hyde - Unregistered

June 02, 2009 10:47 PM

RaceFan.
I'm a huge fan of Bradley Smith. His riding skill and style brought me alot of joy, but I am mystified why national anthems and national flag waving has anything to do with the sport. His team is multi-national, his bike is not English, nor many of his sponsers etc etc ..
Would you not support him if he was from overseas ? Why ?
God save the Queen ? What on earth has the queen got to do with anything in motorcycle racing ? The logic behind the defensiveness from my observations defeats me. I thought bike fans were brighter than football fans - perhaps not.
To Bradley - wishing you much success and not just because we are both English. 38

Yo Mama - Unregistered

June 03, 2009 8:52 AM

Congratulations Bradley. I was over the moon when you pulled off that win. I'm sure there are lots more to come this season. Stay humble and enjoy yourself.

f - Unregistered

June 03, 2009 11:49 AM

mr hyde, bradleys bike is not english your right, but bradley is english you see therfore thats where the union flag comes in (doh) :?

1 2  »