MotoGP » POLL: Who has impressed you most in 2009?

Tim still believes in 33

June 19, 2009 7:13 PM

What I find very amusing is that a lot of people keep voting for Valentino. I think they misunderstood the poll.. It's not 'Who is your fav. rider'

How can you be impressed with someone who is doing the same thing as he has been doing for the past decade?

Are these people the same people who are impressed by the baker, because he still makes bread?

Haha :p

Robert Jones

June 19, 2009 7:27 PM

Tim

Just read your comment and very nearly agreed with it/you, then I thought, well , hasn't Vale's racing been frickin' impressive anyway, irrespective of how long he's been impressing me for ?? - then voted for Jorge anyway !!!

Guess none of this is really that important - roll on Assen - cannot wait to see who is about to impress me !!

June 19, 2009 7:34 PM

Posted by Tim still believes in 33

Maybe you don't understand it............

To get to the top is difficult to stay there like Rossi the last 10 years is insane.

So yes, this year Rossi impressed me once again, especially after last race......

Lauraa46 - Unregistered

June 19, 2009 7:36 PM

yeahh i agree, i was gunna put valentino but im never impressed by him because he does something that i wont even be able to think of... he impresses me in a total different way to everyone else, different league. so i didnt think it was fair to judge everyone against him lol. i did vote for Marcoo tho. hes like great:) i thought about Jorge but i think thers more to come from him not seen his best yet i dont think. i love marco hes great, im actually just an italian crazy person LOl. Cept im british lol. Lovess, x

The Morgue

June 19, 2009 7:38 PM

It is a bloody miracle that Valentino stayed on the top of his game in 12 years of racing. Yet in this case I voted for Marco Melandri. I never doubted his potential but doing that on the Hayate is pretty amazing.
Lorenzo is hardly a surprise, he already showed great promise last year, his season was just marred by crashes.

Robert Jones

June 19, 2009 7:46 PM

Hey Morgue - not crashing is pretty impressive, yeah - especially under the pressure Jorge has been under this year - would certainly have voted for Marco if we could have selected a top 3 in order of preference!

Hey Clown - Unregistered

June 19, 2009 7:49 PM

Most impressed me this year?I have to say Rossi.True,he's been doing this for a long time now..but it's that very feat that's impressive.So many younger,faster and eager riders,and yet he still prevails.Still winning.Still the "man" to beat(ten years later).It's 2009,he's still doing it in spite of the great competition...so yes ,his performance this year is very impressive.

PedrossaJOHN - Unregistered

June 19, 2009 7:52 PM

I am not using the 'Click Here' to state my answer - I feel I cant as the top four are all brilliant and choosing just one is impossible for me. J Lorenzo for his battle with Rossi in Spain, D Pedrossa for his battles with injury's,(were it not for this he would be equal on points with the other 3) C Stoner for being able to ride that Ducati and I suppose V Rossi for being 'The Doc'!!! The others, with every respect, just dont get my vote. :blush:

A R - Unregistered

June 19, 2009 7:56 PM

Rossi is in his own league still.

I voted for Jorge. He's fast, brave, not intimidated by Rossi. Wasn't afraid to fight him to the end and was gracious in defeat. After the last race ran across the track to give the fans a wave.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »