MotoGP » Valentino Rossi to fight for 100th win at Assen.

Nigel Tasker

June 23, 2009 10:38 PM

Hope ya have a good weekend then Morgue, I hope it just stays dry & hot!

Yea the forum seems to be dominated with sad Stoner fans, they always seem to want to put the boot into us Rossi fans, but Jealousy is a strange thing, it's the only way for them to get a bit of enjoyment out of the sport as of late, how sad.

Race Results

1 Rossi
2 Stoner
3 Edwards
4 Lorenzo

Go!!! Rossi Go!!!

escape_from_samsara - Unregistered

June 23, 2009 11:03 PM

Rossi is simply the greatest rider of all time, the win in Spain demonstrated why he is the best and it doesnt matter what others think, because as long as Valentino remains in MotoGP, he will rule. Just like Senna was the greatest Formula One driver, Rossi and Senna were and are the best ever on two wheels and four wheels, the ultimate dream team!!

Ausrossi - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 4:07 AM

Forget Bob he's a ****. I think irrespective of who we might think is going to win, we should think about the weather. Saw the latest forecast 95% chance of rain and a predicted thunderstorm. I don't care if it rains or is dry as long as it is one or the other, as the switching bikes things makes it a bit of lottery...

damn right - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 7:26 AM

lol @ Duke, resorted to abuse eh, true colours showing now. I did not suggest you were slagging of Rossi, just that your posts are rubbish, I shall have great fun, as always, reading the rubbish you post. (and wont i agree with my own post, unlike you)

Duke @ ee

June 24, 2009 9:13 AM

Damn right.....I think you need to read your post again, but then again why bother its totally invalid anyway......lol...whats up cant handle the fact that people agree with me so you resort to more dribble.....typical :rolleyes:

Rossi would love to get his 100th win here seeing he didnt get it at Mugello, good luck to him as long as it is good close racing and the championship stays this close for the rest of the season :)

GaryTimms - Unregistered

June 24, 2009 2:33 PM

I think Rossi will struggle to beat Ago's record. but then if Rossi had the only factory bike on the grid, raced in two or more classes per GP, out of 5, 50, 125, 250, 350 and 500, and there were only six GP's a year then he would have probably beaten the record already. I am not a rossi fan persay but I can see talent when i see it.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »