MotoGP » Lorenzo: Title battle starts at Assen.

XHannahX

June 22, 2009 5:45 PM

I would love to see Lorenzo win assen, after that magnificant battle with Rossi I think he really deserves it. Would also be brilliant to see the three way championship fight continue.
Come on Lorenzo! :)

rsvr1000

June 22, 2009 7:16 PM

motogp fan... strange choice of name for someone who just wants to blow smoke up rossi's ****. After 2 very dull years, do you not find it refreshing that there is someone with the ability and more importantly the belief that they can take on rossi?? If anyone out there is going to challenge him with more than just devastating pace(stoner) lorenzo is the one..

the duke - Unregistered

June 22, 2009 9:37 PM

me thinks rossi mind games wont work on jorge his ego is a big as rossi. but lets not forget casey he is very capable of beating them both just dont think his bike is as good as the yams

Jackanway - Unregistered

My Vote is
World Superbike
1 Yamaha Because I like Ben Spies. That's right I'm a Yankee
2 Ducati Haga
3 Ducati Fabrizio
MotoGP
1 Ducati Because it's Ducati against the Jap bikes Oh and I like Stoner. Though he whines a bit much.
2 Yamaha Lorenzo This kid has heart and the talent to beat both guys
3 Yamaha Rossi I think Rossi has broken every record!!! I just want to see someone else challenge and beat him. :p

Gede Widnyana - Unregistered

June 23, 2009 5:20 AM

A nice picture in the top corner of this page..
Beautifully taken from a nice angle. Hopefully, Assen will give us three way battle (like the picture) on the last lap. Go Assen!!

motogpfanatic - Unregistered

June 23, 2009 12:42 PM

Lorenzo is a very good rider but I read on article saying he has access to all data of every yamaha rider. Rossi did all the job last year and now he has a benefit. I'm wandering if he could setup his bike alone and be so quick as he is actually?

1 2  »