MotoGP » Rossi: I hope Lorenzo and Stoner are okay.

Wiryo

July 05, 2009 2:54 AM

There is no battle between Rossie and others, if looked like battle at the race Rossie just to entertain us, his motor too superior. The incredible motor come from talented engineer Burgess alone. Whoever ride motor tuned by Burgess will win the race, I bet.

ed valdez - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 3:13 AM

yea for sure Wiryo

He's so superior when it comes to engine tuning that I personally spoke to Jeremy today and he will be tuning my bike and car so that I too can win world chamionships seeing that it has nothing to do with Rossi being able to ride of course. In face when he's here I'll have him tune my lawnmower so that I can go faster around the football field out back. In all seriousness yes respect to Burgess but come on you need to google 'Jeremy Burgess' and read his wikipedia...HE even states how much it is the rider as well as other factors...but it is exciting for me to fantasize that my bike could be like the M1 haha

B.Wildered - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 3:22 AM

Oh,dear... Rossi has used the term 'Grrreat Baattle' again. This normally finishes in a Vale whitewash on race day.
Unbelievable that Casey and Jorge actually intend to even show up at the track, let alone race. Major cojones in them leathers.
OK.. now let's wait for 72 posts on how the highsides were intentional, to give them excuses.......... :D

Wiryo

July 05, 2009 3:42 AM

@ Valdes, Burgess kind of very very low profile person even though motor tuned by Burgess win race more than 200 times, uncountable exactly , but who cares!
I bet :
If JL rides motor tuned by Burgess he will win race easily, so do DP, CS, Dovi, Edward, even for mediocre riders like Toni Ellias, Capirossi, Toseland and De Puniet. Then be realistic I am not emotionally bet for low rank rider.

Mojo - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 4:27 AM

I mean, come on...all this talk about Burgess...

The fact remains that he is on Valentino's Team. Sure, maybe the others will be competitive with a Burgess bike, but he chose to be on Vale's team, and that's saying a lot. The great one's always have the best on their teams. Schumacher had Brawn. Michael Jordan had Phil Jackson. These guys are the greatest because they know the value of having an equally great supporting crew.

End of story.