MotoGP » Laguna Seca MotoGP - Race results.

Jaime - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 10:53 PM

Congratulations to Dani on a great ride
I thought Rossi had him for a moment there
Good to see Lorenzo battling with injury and Stoner seemed to keep it together
A great race
Bring on Sachsenring :)

H8R - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 10:54 PM

Way to go JT!!!!!!

Nice DQ...you worked hard for it by ignoring the ride through. I'm proud of you and can't wait to see you in BSB.

Nicky gets a quality 5th...CE gets a 7th....and Rossi almost makes the impossible pass in the last turn.

Jorge is my new hero. Way to man up you crazy Spaniard...nice save in T11 as well!

The Morgue

July 05, 2009 11:01 PM

Fabulous race by Pedrosa! :) Excellent!
He was the dark horse here, so close in the last lap! :)
Rossi almost got it, not quite.
Lorenzo was incredible too, very hard!
It looked like becominga boring race but the action was in the end.

disco - Unregistered

July 05, 2009 11:01 PM

@Wiryo

Rossi didnt let pedrosa win anything, Pedrosa took it from flag to flag. And my prediction was almost 100%
1. Pedrosa Won, I said Rossi
2. Repsol boy on the podium as the other crashes
3. JT does bunk
4. CE I had higher hopes for you man, oh well, there is always Indy.

Congrats to the Repsol Honda Team!!

I love the RAIN not

July 05, 2009 11:02 PM

I didn't see that one coming well done to Dani I would have bet Rossi would have got the win great ride from Jorge also Nicky wot a rider and good to see him smiling hope he can keep it up and JT well lets don't even go there LOL seen you in WSB maybe next year or BSB and wot a surprise BBC cut there coverage short but there never did it to that cr.p sport called tennis show how much there care about Moto gp

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »