MotoGP » Edwards, Toseland excited for Donington.

RawDawg

July 20, 2009 2:11 PM

Both SHOULD do well at Doni but of course we'll have to wait and see if they actually produce. Unless one of the top 4 falls or has a dreadful day, I don't think they will be challenging for a podium but comfortably in the top 10 especially CE.

Jon Watson - Unregistered

July 20, 2009 3:08 PM

"Satisfied with another top ten finish" Please, if Toesland is satisfied with that he won't be around much longer. Just take a look at the guys at the top. It's WIN or be damned. Not "Oh Well"!

JT2

July 20, 2009 3:19 PM

So this is where it started to go oh so wrong for my beloved James......last year....bang... hit the ground and hasnt really got up since.

WARNING:
Next week is the start of a comeback like no other. Brace yourselves because JT is going to rock your world from Donnigton to end of season....you have been warned :)

(I know I know I know but hey might as well dream here as in bed!!)

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK JT.

Mr. Hyde - Unregistered

July 20, 2009 3:30 PM

Toseland excited for Donington ! Really ?

Umm...what happened last year ?

I hope the tacky white leathers with the red cross don't appear again. Red crosses are a symbol of first aid of which you'll need plenty of if you give the same performance as 12 months ago.

"C'mon ma sun" or whatever the patriotic lot say.

Dead funny

JT's mum - Unregistered

July 20, 2009 3:41 PM

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes my lovely son's moto gp career will begins it's ascendancy at Doni!!! :D :D

And for all you cheeky bastards I'll have you know that I sent James down the street for some curry takeaway the other night and it was still slightly above room temperture by the time he got home and not ice cold as some of you have suggested!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »