MotoGP » EXCLUSIVE Nicky Hayden - Q&A

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Marc - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:18 PM

Lucky Nicky should go back to dirt track riding but for advertising in the U.S. I'm sure he's safe for next year with Ducati. I'm sure he'll be developing the same mystery illness that Stoner has because of all the @ss kissing he's doing.

Marc - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:26 PM

Sorry Salami but there are no positives for Hayden as there are other riders that are more deserving to be on a factory bike then him based on his overall performance through his years in MotoGP. Actually there is a positive I'm glad to hear that Ducati is modifying the bike to fit him because obviously they didn't do that much when Melandri was riding it. Plus the throttle "myth" is actually true because if you look at Stoner's tylemetry you can see he's full throttle then full brake. I think Ducati's programmer's are geniuses.

Marc - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:32 PM

I'll give you another positive from the interview, Nicky honestly admits he stinks compared to Stoner in terms of power down the straight, into and out of turns.

Marc - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:42 PM

Recap - Hayden thinks Stoner is a decent guy, can't understand why Stoner is faster, has a two year deal with Ducati but they have option to renew for second year which they haven't exercised yet. Hayden thinks WSB is good but MotoGP is better so he's staying if he can and thinks he'll win the championship again. I think Hayden is a nice guy but not extremly talented and a bit delusional if he thinks he can be Champion again with Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Stoner around.

johno - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:44 PM

ah, let the Nicky bashing begin. I always forget how many motogp 'experts' are out there. I bet you all have been behind the scenes in the ducati garage and know extacly what is going on. Give me a break!! You are all losers and if you could even sniff at the level of talent Nicky has, you probably would have pulled a Melandri by now and just up and quit. Get a life and post somewhere else. We are tired of hearing about it. In the US, we call you armchair quarterbacks. People with no athletic ability who seem intent on pointing out the shortcomings of those who have made it.

Marc - Unregistered

July 22, 2009 8:45 PM

KJ actually I have but I'm sure you haven't. Lighten up. This is suppose to be fun. Do you think Hayden cares what I or someone else thinks of him. I hope not.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »