MotoGP » Highs and lows at Donington Park.

Buelliful .

July 28, 2009 3:15 PM

I was SO gutted when I saw you go down in the restart Bradley, nevermind, at least you were going for the win when you did. In very tricky conditions it's all too easy to do, all the more when you are leading I'd imagine. Take a break and I for one (and I know I'm not alone) will be ready to cheer you on come Brno!

Give it the berries! :)

Ariadna Buenafé

July 28, 2009 3:29 PM

This weekend in Donington you've just shown how fast and good rider you are taking that pole position and being during the first race in the front group.
It was a pity that you couldn't enjoy of a victory in your home race...but I know that more wins will arrive very soon.

As you've said the championship can change quickly..so keep fighting as you've done until now and at the end of the season you will be in a very good position in the championship :)

I hope you will enjoy the London triathlon and the days before Brno.

Richard Mushet

July 28, 2009 3:39 PM

No shame in going down at Coppice fella. It's had Bayliss' finger and almost took his crown jewels, as well as almost breaking Nori's back.

Still, I bet Espargaro knows how you felt at Assen last season. He had an awesome first part of the race, then the bl00dy rain came...

Even if Julian's looking nigh-on invincible right now, top three is still spot-on at this point in the season - just don't beat yourself up about the last couple of nightmarish races.

I love the RAIN not

July 28, 2009 3:49 PM

I no it easy for me to say and anything can happen in those condtions least he gave it ago. One thing I still find hard is he not aggressive in the first few laps a part from the re run when he went for it than crashes then he playing catch up even more his title shout went after Germany.

For the team he rides for he should be on the podium every race or every other race. He may have been consistent up to Assen but title consistent is wot both his teammates have been doing this year Podiums back to back and so on.

Bradley has yet to do that but has come close before but still facts are facts see you in Moto2 next year.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JT2

July 28, 2009 4:03 PM

Congratulions to Bradley Smith in relation to the wildcards that got a chance to ride Donnington. What a fantasitic thing he is doing at such an early age for ohers in the sport. Hats off to him.
Putting his own cash in to something like helping young riders get a start is to be applauded.

190mph - Unregistered

July 28, 2009 7:56 PM

Too cautious at the first start when conditions were reasonable and then gets aggressive when the conditons were bad for the re-run. Don't understand the logic of that. But here's hoping for better fortune next time out.

Shame about Danny's race, but a very well done to Scott Reading. Looking forward to seeing that lad in the Moto2 class next year.

tim - Unregistered

July 28, 2009 8:55 PM

Me and my dad both said we were cringing when we saw you take the lead bradley! look at what happened to espagaro and rossi and lorenzo, leading in tricky conditions meant that they crashed! Full respect to you for taking the race by the scruff of the neck, but in my opinion the best tactical decision would have been to stay in 2nd for the first 2 or so laps, so you can develop a bit of a rhythm...
Great riding though, and hats off to you for what you did for the wild cards!!!

Sandracer 17

July 28, 2009 9:18 PM

Bad Luck fella!! It must be so damn hard to lead in those conditions!

You and Scott are our best hopes at the moment.. when you guys move up to MotoGp you will at least be ready for it - unlike the Brits who have moved there straight from WSBK.
I cant wait to see you progress over the coming seasons!

Best of luck!!