MotoGP » Casey Stoner sidelined - Kallio, Fabrizio in.

rossifumi - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 5:58 PM

jeez. goodbye casey. it turns out the top level was a bit too much for you. riding sick into 3rd and 4th place in a motogp race. lol. sure. he is over even if he does return to racing. his day is over.

rossifumi - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 6:07 PM

really? tw@t? you must be english. sorry man its just really easy to see. people keep coming up with these medical conditions their dad had once and blah blah blah. i mean they dont even know what he has. really? top doctors just dont know? right. that boy really thought it was him that won in 07, and now he is not sure.

FooAtari - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 6:20 PM

rossifumi, grow up man.

No rider or team would miss this many races unless there was a serious issue.

None of us yet know whats wrong Stoner, but it must be serious. You might want to keep your trap shut until we do know.

You will feel pretty stupid making such childish comments should it turn out Stoner is seriously ill. It's entirely possibly he knows exactly what's wrong with him, and it serious enough that he doesn't want to make it public yet.

Andrew - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 6:29 PM

He was still able to finish in the top 4... if he was leading the championship i bet he would have continued.

He doesn't like to lose but even if he was fully fit Yamaha have made a championship winning bike this year.

Maybe he is just giving it up because hes so pissed off.

Gary Rowan

August 10, 2009 6:32 PM
Last Edited 1958 days ago

Kallio will do very well and Fabrizio will do well to stay on the bike IMO. Just hope that he doesn't take Lorenzo out! Rossi I don't mind! Lol!

....P.S. Just read your comments Scott, yes unfortunately I sum up pretty much all Rossi fans up as the same now, due to idiots like Rossifumi. It isn't right I know but I am sick (as you are) of knobs like him who never respect any of Rossi's rivals.

Hope you feel better soon Casey.

scott22 - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 6:34 PM

Rossifumi, I assume from your last comment that you are refering to me when I said about the medical condition that my dad had that sounded similar to Caseys. I would like to point out I was quick to note I was no doctor and said it was just my opinion that it sounded like what he had. I'm not the sort of person that likes to write replies to people that make unqualified comments on here, but I was offering an opinion and I might add one that wasnt inflammatory, or based on my own bigoted ideas, my opinion on yours however is that they are inflammatory and clearly based on nothing more than your own personal dislike of Casey. Im a Rossi total fan, but fans like you give us a bad image.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »