MotoGP » Fabrizio grateful for MotoGP 'gift'.

I love the RAIN not

August 10, 2009 4:27 PM

I don't like this guy one bit but least Ducati put in a standing rider coz there would have been one more less rider on the grid which is not doing the sport any good at the moment. Also I can not help but LOL at him coz his celebrations after his first WSBK win was a joke coz it was handed to him on a plate and he no that coz Spies ran out of gas last lap last corner. Wot a Donut with a big ring in the middle

carboncanyon - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 5:09 PM

I met a lot of the WSBK riders at Miller, and Fabrizio was by far the nicest person. He was also the only one who genuinely seemed to be having fun. He may have made some silly (stupid) mistakes, but he's young still. I like that kid, and I hope he does well at Brno.

El Bigonio

August 10, 2009 6:04 PM

Good to see a team at least promoting from within! Suzuki should take note! Fabrizio goes well at Brno when he isn't wrecking his fellow title contenders so I would imagine he is capable of a top 8 finish perhaps? Time for Nicky to rise to the occasion now!

openpipes

August 10, 2009 6:48 PM

I'd hate to see the championship marred by Fabrizio taking out another Yamaha rider in this series as well.

He might actually do OK. Hayden will have lots of pressure to be first Ducati, even if that is tenth place.

RawDawg

August 10, 2009 7:06 PM
Last Edited 1900 days ago

"I would imagine he is capable of a top 8 finish perhaps?"

Not a chance in hell. It's a tall order for him to jump on the bike this weekend without any testing before hand. Good luck to the lad and I hope he does well. If he does score a top 10 I would be absolutely floored and Canepa would be getting the boot.

RawDawg

August 10, 2009 7:12 PM

I wonder if there are any odds on how many riders or who is he gonna take out? LOL! I'm sure someone has some bets on it! Hopefully his over excitment won't get the best of him this weekend.

Nitro Nori - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 7:16 PM

Hopefully he'll naff off to a Satelite Ducati ride in MotoGP in 2010 (to replace Canepa) and Shakey Byrne can slide into the Xerox seat like he should have done this year anyway...

Nancy! - Unregistered

August 10, 2009 7:34 PM

See how this works? You take out Ducati's only rival in WSBK and the big red machine rewards you with a ride in MotoGP. Hell, strap me on a WSBK machine and I'll run straight into Ben, first corner, for a ride in MotoGP :p

1 2 3 4 5 6  »