MotoGP » Lorenzo fastest at Brno test.

I love the RAIN not

August 17, 2009 8:02 PM

Rumours are now Jorge has been offered a 7 million euros to ride the factory Ducati next year and take over Hayden seat. I would like to see Jorge on a Ducati I think he would do well but I like think he should take the Yamaha instead but now days money talks but does not mean world title.

Shrieker - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 8:14 PM

If it's true he should take the Ducati ride. Not the best choice for him, but who knows ? Maybe Casey's not the only one who can ride the Ducati fast afterall... It's sure to spice things up too !

Tyrone - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 8:22 PM

Look everybody, I'm much faster than that imposter Rossi, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, look at me go! I want the same money cos I is quickerer, what do you mean I have to stay on the bike?? Did I look cool when my air-bag went off or what, totally ripped eh!

holes - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 8:45 PM

You are a young hungry MotoGP rider and someone offers you 3.5 million to ride their bike. It happens to be the best bike and you will be partner to a man you will not beat, maybe once or twice but not over a season...

Or, you are offered 7 million to ride a ..... who the hell cares? 7 million!!!!!! Gimme a pen and let me sign now!!!!

Jamaal Speights - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 9:36 PM

I know who SHOULD and his name is "Ben Spies". I wish and I am sure everyone else here wish that they could speak from Lorenzo's perspective. But we can't. However from my own I think that he should really stay under the wings of Rossi and learn as much as he can from him at Yamaha. It's pretty obvious that Lorenzo is fast, but I think the maturity level is not at his peak. Try to do to much to soon and you'll end up making a mistake........Like on Sunday. Go Rossi!

holes - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 10:18 PM

Oh Please! If you think Spies is the bees knees, then whilst he may replace the Texas Breeze, how will he fare against the top 3 that hold the keys? He will freeze and be squeezed when he sees the wood for the trees and wheeze and possibly sneeze at the skill of the top three who will tease and then send him out to sea... Good luck Mr Spies!!!

JOHN - Unregistered

August 17, 2009 11:00 PM

Jorge going to Ducati!! This is news to me and very exciting news too! I just say go for it boy!!! Apart from Casey (Stoner) there is no one else to ride it anyway. Sure Jorge will need a bit more experience before he gets the better of Rossi (who has been in the premier class a good bit of time now) but Jorge's day will come. When Rossi calls it a day (if he does) Jorge will have it all to himself! :blush: :D :)

1 2 3 4 5  »