MotoGP » 125: Espargaro takes first win at Indy.

Hedgeholer - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 6:57 PM

The 125s were brilliant

Really? I can't find it streaming on the BBC site

K-rist but the BB f*cking C are becoming more patronising and less competent virtually month by month.

Licence fee? Stealth tax more like because there's buggger all service for it.

John Tomac - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 7:05 PM

"I was quite enjoying the 250s too ....... until half way through the picture & sound were chopped and the message came up 'you can watch the rest on line'."

I got to see all the 125 coverage, but they've just cut the 250s with 11 laps to go. I'm absolulty furious.

ash - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 7:06 PM

aw well that sucks - the BBC coverage is rediculous, so glad i can get eurosport. I really do not understand why the BBC have the contract when they only show these races on the red button - Im sure that one week they even shifted the main MOTOGP race to the red button to make way for the bloody tennis, I mean really - who cares about tennis?! They made a commitment to show the races live and that is what they should be doing - on either BBC 1 or 2 so that they are accessible to everyone, regardless of their tv package.

Nick Hodgins

August 30, 2009 7:11 PM

glad I'm not the only one who was apalled by the BBC's "commitment" to motorcycle racing. the same thing happened during the 250 qualifying yesterday. it's beyond a joke now. I've made a formal complaint to the BBC, very much doubt it'll achieve anything though other than a patronising reply saying "sorry you were disappointed"

on a lighter note, great 125 race, Brad's move round the outside of Nico Terol should put the claims that he isn't aggresive enough to rest!

AxisOfEvil - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 7:15 PM

The bbc should stick to making w**ky nature and cooking programs. They never have been able to cover any sort of sport properly. Yeah license feee what a load of rubbish.

ash - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 7:17 PM

just turned over to the BBC to watch the moto gp race to find that its not on 1 or 2, but has been relegated to 3 this week and that the programme is not even starting until 7.45, giving us 15 minutes til the start of the race and jack all time for any sort of build up to the race. I take it that we will get no rider interviews or anything other than a few seconds with the BBC's chosen few riders before the race begins. Im so glad i payed my tv licence this year. :rolleyes:

XxRosexX - Unregistered

August 30, 2009 10:47 PM

Woooo...Well done Pol Espargaro!!!! My fave 125cc rider!!!!! Sooooo happy he took his first win at the amazing Indianapolis!!!!!! Well done 2 Bradley Smith aswell!!! Great Podium & fantastic race in the 125cc class!!!! :D

1 2  »