MotoGP » Edwards: It was crap.

Bob Buttamasangy

August 31, 2009 1:08 PM

Judging by his recent comments, I think he's resigned himself to being booted out of the team at the end of the year. I haven't been overly kind with my comments about him, but to be honest, I'd rather he stayed than see another bloody Spanish or Italian rider drafted into the series ffs!

rdg - Unregistered

August 31, 2009 1:54 PM

Yea, I'd assume Tech 3 has decided they'd rather bring up Spies than have Edwards and Toseland's notoriety and pretty face are reason enough to keep him. So Edwards' days are probably coming to an end.

yamr108gb

August 31, 2009 1:58 PM

You could see him sliding around, and his top speed sucked. Think it's wrong he's getting the shove, he's got the results this year, hopefully he's got a plan b. He's too good to go to a superbike series.

JT2

August 31, 2009 2:10 PM

Toseland pre-race interview on BBC when asked about his new contract - I have not actually signed but Tech 3 dont want two amercians on the team so depending on Ben things could be good for me. He was all smiles.

When colin was asked he said ....'lets go racing and leave all that for another day' Not so smiley

Love JT (he is my no1 dude) but cant believe he will stay and colin gets the boot on this years performance alone.

Think Elias could be right...there in no justice when it comes to contracts in Motogp.

RawDawg

August 31, 2009 3:02 PM

CE had nothing for De Angelis and Dovi - they passed him on the straight like he was tied to a tree. De Angelis had a top spped in warm up of 199mph - the fastest of the session. I was surprised to see Nicky hang on to De Angelis but he eventually fell off pace. And I was yet surprised again to see Dovi not pass him because he caught up rather quick.

Yodasan - Unregistered

August 31, 2009 3:03 PM

Elais is not the only one guilty of that you can have Nicky, Toseland, De Angerous and Loris
fair play to Chris V for keeping it real

that's a joke sadly I like Chris

RawDawg

August 31, 2009 3:06 PM

JT2

Colin's ride never had anything to do with his results this year. It has been known that if Spies comes up than he is out of a seat. I can understand if people are a bit miff if JT stays and Colin goes but one has nothing to do with the other. Colin is a Yamaha factory rider and JT is signed to Tech 3. Herve has said he doesn't have control over who Yamaha puts in that ride. It's not like JT outclassed CE and ran him out of GPs now is it?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »