MotoGP » Rossi 'must hit back at home'.

John Tomac - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 1:43 AM

@Soops

Rossi had no pressure what so ever. With a 50 point lead he had every reason to stay calm, in fact it's hard to think that he'd be anything but calm with all his experience and 20laps to go. He didn't look overly bothered afterwards but I'm sure he'd rather have a 45 point lead than 25.
I said he was virtually upright, he was lining up for the corner but his knee was still a good foot from the track, he went down hard.
Wouldn't like to argue about contact patch but I'm pretty sure they create a larger contact as they lean, that's from watching replays, especially on the front.
Rossi's not a robot no, he's been beaten before

R•¦•Z

September 02, 2009 2:31 AM

I see Lorenzo the only other rider after Sete to challenge Rossi if not chuck Rossi.

I think its more for the Yamaha team to give him a good package rather then Rossi's determination....that's default n he looses only when there is some problem with his machinery.

I'm one of the ones who read in F1 section that Rossi might move in F1 for Ferrari from 2011 so before that he'll surely try to surpass Agostini.

I guess we're very lucky to see Valentino racing, as he's the best rider & entertainer ever. Will miss him after few years so fetching the present golden opportunity to cheer him now.

Jorge & Casey has disappointed me in the sense that they cant be Rossi ever...

Patrocles

September 02, 2009 3:07 AM

Congratulations to Lorenzo for taking the win at Indy. Lorenzo put some pressure on Rossi and when Rossi tried to come back he crashed out! :rolleyes:

I hope Rossi gets back on the top step of the podium at Misano! :)

My prediction for Mugello:
1. Rossi
2. Lorenzo
3. Dovi

Go Rossi!!

Aces High - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 3:28 AM

Rossi is a fighter, a winner, not a "waiter" for the championship. I hope this kind of racing and thinking after all will win. Noone else should fight for the victory if he had already 50 pionts lead!

GO!!!! VALE! and good luck

jack - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 4:41 AM

Lorenzo is no mug he will have known (as would Rossi and Pedrosa) that it could have been him that came a cropper just like those two did, but it wont make any difference to him or Rossi, they will go for the win everytime. Its great to win the championship at the end of the year but in the heat of battle in a race I doubt they think of nothing more than winning that race, why else would you be there.

bruno batter - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 6:29 AM

if rossi leaves Yamaha after 2010 and joins f1 he will show what a ****** and a egotistical dumbass he really is ....f1 who does he think he is ..as for ferrari and the whole italian mentality of doing things (ducati example) haha their a joke and should be thrown out of f1 ...the basic italian trust me is a idiot give em a little power and thier more then likely to **** it all up

Bob Buttamasangy

September 02, 2009 6:54 AM

One crash eh Bob Jones? Haha.
Rossi is rattled and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he eats dirt again on Sunday. Georges negotiating has shown Valentino up with his top spec bike and now Rossi is obviously poaching his settings.
Gee, the forum has been quiet this week. Funny how sombre the mood can be when the part-time fans don't get their way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »