MotoGP » Rossi 'must hit back at home'.

Mr Burgess - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 8:27 AM

"Gee, the forum has been quiet this week. Funny how sombre the mood can be when the part-time fans don't get their way." Bob how quick you are to forget that MOST of the time us "part time" fans DO get our way. No wonder you are so bitter being somber most of the time..LOL!

Motogp fan - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 8:41 AM

ROSSI WILL REACT TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTION WITH A VICTORY.MOST OF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT ROSSI HAS 25 LEAD AND JUST WAIT FOR THIS RACE AND I PROMISS THAT YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR THIS YEAR'S TITLE RACE.ROSSI IS A FIGHTER AND KNOWS HOW TO ANSWER

waz - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 9:40 AM

Lorenzo is bang on the money that everyone at the front is riding right on the edge of crashing.

I can see why Rossi went back to the shed trying immediately to figure it out. It was a horrible looking crash, the bike not tipped over that far and the front wheel flying out from under him with the rear kicking up in the air. You could see he was stunned. Nothing like your routine lowside. Not sure I want to see these sorts of crashes deciding a championship.

Morgue gets more shrill as the points lead diminishes. I think that's what I enjoy the most. Oh well Morgue at least you're not getting demented like the other Rossistis - but you may be riding on the edge of it!

. Lucifer

September 02, 2009 10:15 AM

This is the 1st time I can ever recall VR having a team mate who can challenge him, so he can not let JL beat him or it will look like what Jorge had been saying, was true. "I want the same gear as my team mate" and as soon as he gets it he beats him.

Val, will be using every trick in the book from now on to beat Jorge.

I wish Casey was in on the mix just to really push these 2 along.

May the best man win.

waz - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 11:57 AM

Come on guys, a few laps earlier and it could have been Lorenzo slightly off line and dropping the bike as a result. You could see by the way Rossi fell that it was as much about the track surface and being off the racing line as it was about his handling of the bike.

It's great to see Rossi being challenged from within - and I hope Lorenzo wins the championship - but I don't think this marks a dramatic turnaround by Lorenzo, it is one victory in one race and he needs a few more yet.

I was cs now I'm JL - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 12:48 PM

In the last 6 races JL has come out on top only once and it's because Rossi fell. All the talk is bluster and bravado.. that fool Romignali tried to suggest that Lorenzo made Rossi fall off.. JL needs to win this year to keep his record as good as Rossi's and it won't happen.. He has another fall to come and probably this weekend.. Strictly speaking with Rossi's record he should be 100 points ahead, it's only Rossi having a bad season in terms of consistancy that's keeping JL in it...

waz - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 1:02 PM

I was cs etc., don't be a nobber. Why do you think "Rossi is having a bad season in terms of consistency"? It is at least partly due to him being pushed like never before.

I do agree that the stuff about JL forcing Rossi to fall off was completely off the wall.

TimBo - Unregistered

September 02, 2009 2:53 PM

EatMyDust - You are from a different planet, you Rossi haters are the worst of the lot on here.
What "me only" does he have exactly ? Did he have "me only" stuff on his first Yam race in 2004 ?? No.
Man , i'd love to be a weak champion like Rossi, crowned 6 times in the top class on pure weakness.
Enjoy the battle , Jorge is brilliant for the championship as without him it would all be over by now with Casey's 3 race sabbatical and Dani being inconsistent... enjoy and forget the bullshit.
5 races to go , the best man wins.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »