MotoGP » Edwards 'has Tech 3 offer', Toseland options.

Conger - Unregistered

September 06, 2009 1:06 PM

Go back to WSB James, it seems obvious to me your style does not suit the 800cc bikes.

What be a back marker in a second class team when you can be world champion in Factory team in WSB?

kirklet - Unregistered

September 06, 2009 1:50 PM

What a pointless thread and an open invitation for another 15 pages of anti JT drivel ! We may aswell copy and paste the last 15 page extravaganza surrounding the subject and save us all the time and effort of typing it all out all over again ! :)

conger - Unregistered

September 06, 2009 2:01 PM

I am in fact a JT Fan. So don't tar all with the same brush.

I just feel some are more suited to WSB, that MOTOGP bikes.

As for who is better, JT or BS you will never know unitl they are on the same machine will you?

Kauko. - Unregistered

September 06, 2009 2:07 PM

As far as Toseland's other options, Burnett named Pramac Ducati and a possible new team which may enter the premier-class.

Who could come from pramac to yamaha satellite team?

There is one name... :rolleyes:

TP45

September 06, 2009 2:13 PM

In terms of Edwards results this is a no-brainer (speaking of no-brainers, the tool De Angelis...bonehead take out if ever I saw one)
I predict Spies wins WSBK title and partners Edwards in Tech 3 next year...Toseland, likeable guy...great rider, not cutting it here...get on Spies' bike next year and go for WSBK title no. 3....must be personally more satisfying to race for wins there than mid pack meiocrity here..

Tyrone - Unregistered

September 06, 2009 2:20 PM

Having a British rider in moto gp is brilliant but it embarrasses me to see that Toselands ego is so far ahead of his ability. As TP45 said, Toseland is a likeable guy but thats where it ends. You cannot base your measure of your ability on the fact that once, at Phillip Island, you overtook Valentino Rossi twice. this, as time has proven only too well, does not make you as good or better than Rossi. I don't know what the future holds for him but any delusions that it lies with Moto gp is pure fantasy.

mark rogers

September 06, 2009 3:01 PM

I agree with Conger, it's not going to do Toselands racing career any good if he stays in gp with a satalite team especially a bloody Ducati !!!!! Nicky is only just getting to grips with the factory bike. Need I say anymore. I think it's the right decision to re sign Edwards as he has consistantly out paced Toseland. Toseland back to WSB I feel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »