MotoGP » Five fifths as Edwards improves risk.

The superflyer - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 9:41 AM

“Another two or three tenths and I would have been in the top six and feeling much better" :rolleyes: Toseland get a grip :-o that would only put you in maybe tenth place!! I'm sorry but I for one is glad to see him go. :) And no I'm not from the US.... But all the bulls... and excuses he comes up with is just sad. And no I cannot ride as fast as toseland, but a lot of other riders can. Sorry, it has nothing to do with him being british.. HE IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH....

noddynewbold - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 9:55 AM

Give it a rest you t**sers! The guy is doing his best, maybe not good enough but we already know he is going back to WSBK. Which easy target are you going to pick on next?

The Superflyer - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 10:17 AM

OK sorry. But this is the first post or comment I've made regarding toseland... There are plenty targets to pick. But first.

I'm on the other hand looking really forward to next season with no less than 6 new riders in motogp.

That means that some riders are leaving motogp, among those are: toseland=good, Elias=good, Vermuelen=good, canapa=good, de Angelis=not sure because he can actualy ride the bike... Not sure if I forgot somebody.

Codger .

October 17, 2009 11:28 AM

I should really get behind Jimmy, being a fellow Englishman, but I never expected him to get to the top and he didn't. So he doesn't offer much to comment on (unless you are a hate poster of course)
Colin is a bit different. He never rose to the top, but, it is unwise to rule him out in any race.
Personally I think James should have had one more year, I don't see a positive in going back to WSBK, ex GP riders seldom do well.

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 11:54 AM

setting up a MotoGP bike is a team effort and based on Toselands comments and his performance today and yesterday (he was better yesterday) the team are obviously going round and round in circles.

Fortunately for Spies he is bringing his own engineer and mechanic.

Bob Buttamasangy

October 17, 2009 12:33 PM

Gotta agree. Even a year on a sattelite duc would have been a better choice for him, certainly the pressure of expectation wouldn't have been an issue!Unfortunately, I think his move indicates his mindset. A real shame it has ended a little messy.

1 2 3  »