MotoGP » Stoner puts 'torrid time' behind him with home pole.

"We've had a torrid season. It's been a disaster and it's nice to come back and be competitive again" - Casey Stoner.

Girli - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 7:18 PM

Well not long to go and we will see if our little boy is as happy as he is now. Maybe babe chewin his nails beside him will give him a run. You're gonna have to work for this one Casey (moaner) Go Vale we will be cheerin you on... WLF :blush:

Bill Gates - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 7:49 PM

MotoGp fan does your mummy know you are using her computer? The caps lock button is on the 3rd button up on the left of your keyboard and spellcheck should be up on the top of your screen somewhere depending on if you have that feature in Africa :blush:

wosideg - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 9:07 PM

When I say we I do mean my multiple personalities and I haen't been taking my medication..again.Please help me get over my insecurity of Valentino getting beaten again. :rolleyes:

wosideg - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 9:13 PM

Nice job Casey!Remember Vale said you would be out of touch after 2 months off because you have to race these things all the time.Be good when Casey gets up to speed then eh?
Is Vale chewing his fingers to the bone in the picture or simply tasting the old double barrel snotgun? :p
Keep the whiney posts coming folks :)

yskunto - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 10:08 PM

Rossi, Stoner, and Lorenzo is my favorite.
Stop fighting to make looks like Stoner is moaner and so so..
If Rossi loss this race to Stoner, how you Rossi fan advocate him as this and this? If Rossi have problem and said this and this, you people always agree that it is a acceptable excuse but with Stoner, if he say whatever, you always say moaner, ooh how fair you are guys!!!

Robert Jones

October 17, 2009 11:30 PM

Hey Folks,

"I'd love to see Casey go for a hat-trick and finish here, so I think Stoner first,"

Good solid analysis here by Daryl Beattie ( Go check it out on the "official Website"

What a Tw*T !!!

He probably posts here under a variety of names.

I DO NOT have my Rossi Fanboy hat on Whilst posting this - Just expected a bit more depth from a man who's been there ! (as a runner-up, admittedly!!!)

Cheers

josh - Unregistered

October 17, 2009 11:35 PM

I cant remember my name. there are a couple of other things you cant remember either,all the crap with the b/s tyres, and stoner was only winning because of them,all the riders moaning about the michelins,did you ever read where ducati, were going to change to michelin,for this year,and their reason being that they wanted to be different,but with the teams bitching about the tyres,dorna stepped in and made the one tyre rule,i wish that they didnt, because stoner and a couple of other riders, would of been getting the ex rossi overnight specials,and the same moaning riders would of started all over again.hope yous all have a great day,and and watch a great race. cheers

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »