MotoGP » Rossi drops back, but 'quite happy'

Filter Comments: All | Registered

LightSpeed

October 23, 2009 11:38 AM

despite what most people say about his decision to ride for the championship is a bit lame, IMHO that's a very MATURE AND WISE decision...

he's a genius. he can not only control his own mind but also get into his opponents' mind. i remember a story i read in the book about his waving at Biaggi long time ago when he could finally caught up with him from 11 position (sadly i couldn't find the video) and that little wave left a huge impact on Biaggi's mind.

Go for it, Vale... Go, Stoner!!!

RaceFan - Unregistered

October 23, 2009 11:39 AM

What's this girlie fanboy name? Makes bike racing fans all sound light on their feet.

If there has to be an adjective for male fans of bike racing, surely we can come up with something less ambiguous than this!

I am a racing fan and have been for over 30 years, but I ain't no fanboy!

LightSpeed

October 23, 2009 11:47 AM

@ Racefan :)

R u saying that i may not be a fan of any riders? i have to admit that i just follow this sport since 2007 (i wish i knew about it earlier though) but i am trying to catch up by watching races from years ago n read as many books about motogp as possible n joining this forum, of course.

at the first year, i like all of the riders in the top 5 but i couldn't get the feeling when one of them lost. cos i'd be happy whoever the winner was. but now i can feel sad when my hero loses without having to badmouthing other riders or other riders' fans!

:p

RaceFan - Unregistered

October 23, 2009 11:49 AM

badmouthing?

Not saying that at all, LightSpeed. It's just a dopey, girlie and childish name. Rossi himself is not that far short of 30 years old. He's not a 'boy' either.

Get my drift?

chris - Unregistered

October 23, 2009 11:56 AM

This man is no stranger to being in this position. he may be sandbagging, but you can be sure, come the chequerd flag he have the job, championship and season
done. The rest might have landed a punch or 2 on him during the season, but they won't win the fight.
I'm very open minded race fan, love a tight - fair race. Rossi is just someone very special.

LightSpeed

October 23, 2009 11:57 AM

uh huh... :blush: :blush:

my bad, Racefan... i thought u were talking about my "nickname" in this forum. i got it now. cheers, mate.

feel free to give me any information about what happens on and off track if u happen to know better.

Glad to finally joined this forum, it's a lot better than the one i have from my country.

Bob Buttamasangy

October 23, 2009 12:11 PM

Someone's gotta say it!
Is it too early for me to start searching through the Fanboy comments about how Rossi pushes to the end, no matter what, because he is a pure racer?
I know it's not the race just yet, but Valentino is showing signs of taking a back seat to just collect the points. I'd understand if it was early in his career, but I thought he wanted the wins! Is he deflecting the heat to turn it on in the race, or is buckling under the onslaught? I'm sure the fanboys know the answer. Hahahahaha!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »