MotoGP » Lorenzo: Not my finest hour.

zcSandman - Unregistered

October 24, 2009 4:06 PM

Well, if he was turning up the pressure in the free practice,

I like Vale's response to that pressure!

I hope they both have a good race. I would like to see Rossi win it.

Buddner - Unregistered

October 24, 2009 7:24 PM

I hope for what ever reason that Valencia is where the titel is won and i hope its a good race, I know Rossi is probably the best there ever was but he is now killing the sport he loves, the races are becoming all to familiar with Rossi winning. That might sound a bit harsh but i dont like seeing the championship being won by such a high points margin. Cant wait to see what Simoncelli can do on a Honda next year.

Paul 46!!!

October 24, 2009 7:32 PM

Buddner... I don't think any race fan likes a runaway winner (although this year is closer than the previous 2 so a strange comment to start with) but the gap is only the size it is at the moment because Lorenzo threw it into the scenery at Phillip Island. would you have pulled out of the race and also got 0 points for the good of the sport?!

The Morgue

October 24, 2009 8:30 PM

I expect it to be a battle of attrition, with tyre wear and fitness as the main ingredients. Lorenzo is very fit and strong so he could go well, just hope the front guys can stay together for a while instead of it becoming a procession...

cladster. - Unregistered

October 24, 2009 10:53 PM

I think lorenso is one of the best race talents to emerge since rossi himself, and I feel privaliged to have watched some of their dices. Lets hope stonner is fit next season so the three of them can really get it on.