MotoGP » What did Valentino Rossi mean?

Doughnuts Anyone

November 10, 2009 4:29 PM

He does not like Jorge as a team mate coz Jorge has been the only team mate to take it to him and he does not like it and does not want to be beaten by him.

Plus if he go to Ducati in 2011 which I would love to see. I can see Stoner beating him alot in his first season and if Rossi made number 1 ride in Ducati Stoner will be off sooner then later.

So if Rossi can not tame the Ducati within a season and Stoner not there Ducati will be in ........

Ty46 - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:40 PM

I think it's clear, that Rossi has not made a decision at this point, he will make a decision next year, based on a number of different things. At this point he is only speculating, so this media BS, that goes on, should end now. This is really BS. Why can't these idiots in the media understand, that at this point, today(2009.11.10), he has no idea, what he will do in 2011.

featherz - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:43 PM

Spies faster than rossi by 3pm today, so whats rossi gonna do now leave if spies doesnt aswell?

bad attitude form the champion, spies is gonna shock everyoen next year.

The Darkside - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:43 PM

Rossi knows full well that the ducati is a completely different animal to his yamaha and respects stoners performances on it, i think rossi will see that matching stoner on a ducati will be his last big motogp challenge and that as a racer he's going to hav'to do it at some point because stoner is a class act on that bike.......(except on warm up laps :))

English Alan - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:44 PM

Rossi could have a problem, if he vetos lorenzo in 2011 hel end up with spies as a team mate, who will be equally as fast. Thats if rossi is racing in 2011 cos if stoner wins next season rossi might call it a day,

reaper46 - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:44 PM

Nomatter what happens it's a business and you have to go where you feel comfortable. It is true that Lorenzo is the only teammate to challenge Rossi in his years but that only made Rossi better as we have seen this year. My prediction for 2011 is Rossi(Ducati), Stoner&Pedrosa(honda)and Lorenzo/"The Ben" yamaha. Another bike developed by the great Rossi. Stoners rides the Duc perfectly but development is not his talent!!!! We wait to see?????

RawDawg

November 10, 2009 4:44 PM

What did he mean?

"I'm pissed that Yamaha let Jorge break the deadline they gave him to resign time and time again and let him sign a 1year deal that they didn't let me sign - I had to sign for 2yrs. And on top of that they agreed to give him an equal bike as mine which pretty much says that our bikes were not equal - so now I have to deal with that. He's the fastest teammate I have ever had and it's getting a bit to close. I don't really want to go Ducati because I know changing factories with so limited testing is a gamble but I have to put some kind of fear in Yamaha. I hope next year that Jorge and Spies are not so fast because Yamaha will call my bluff. Jeez"

Luk - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:45 PM

in every team there must be 1 contender and 1 for the future,,lorenzo wanted to show that he's the best on rossi's bike..it's arrogance..rossi understands that m1 is the best bike and knows that it's not fair to lead the development for his rival..lorenzo must change to honda with movistar with the factory support-"if" he will succed he will pe a recognized good rider..rossi showed how to do it..rossi talks true

guille - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:45 PM

I was a HUGE 46 fan. But after that comment, me and my wife are totally totally disapointed. Sidestory, Sebastien Loeb is a 6 time rally champion, but where is the real glory in that? the Group B rally champions are forever inmortalized even if they won a single year because of the competition they had. Loeb is a wolf inside a chicken coop, same as Rossi before Stoner and Lorenzo. Rossi your real treat next year is Stoner and you might need Lorenzo's strength to backup you up!!!

cris - Unregistered

November 10, 2009 4:49 PM

I think Rossi is already decided to go to Ducati, It would be great for him to be on a Italian bike and win the Championship.. I don't see Lorenzo Leaving Yamaha and I don't see Honda would take that arrogant Lorenzo seriously.. For 2011.. I think it will be Rossi and ? on Ducati, Pedrosa and Stoner on Honda, Lorenzo and Spies on Yamaha.. Honda can't afford to lose Dani, he is the only one capable on winning on the current Honda.. So Rossi's will eventually end his carrer, and I bet he prefers it to end on an Italian Bike.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »