MotoGP » Rossi to get another taste of F1 with Barcelona Ferrari test

Yamaha star Valentino Rossi will test again for Ferrari's F1 team at Barcelona later this month, the Scuderia's team principal Stefano Domenicali has surprisingly revealed

Doughnuts Anyone

January 13, 2010 4:37 PM

OOOOOOOO no not this again.

Will he go to F1 or not I just think that this is a little present from Ferrari (Having A Bit Of Fun) that all and not to read into it to much as alot of people do.

I not a Rossi fan but I would love to see him on the Ducati sooner than later maybe in 2012 with the new 1000cc engine. It going to be like a new category for everyone and with testing limted now days he my just say why not that if he still going strong.

LeeHigh1

January 13, 2010 6:09 PM

If I were him, I would do whatever the fook I want! And so would most of you. Oh let's take a look at my day...go sit behind my computer at work for 9 hours, or drive a Ferrari F1..? Yeah, I think I'll drive the car. Oh no, wait, people will be too critical. I better just go home and do nothing.

hoppy - Unregistered

January 13, 2010 6:22 PM

As i have said before,this is just a wealthy man indulging his passion for all things motorsport!
Dont read anything more into it than that.I cant see him ever going into F1 seriously.

Enlightened

January 13, 2010 8:54 PM

How can people talk about Rossi racing a Ducati while Casey holds the No 1 slot. Would Valentino be prepared to race as his wingman ?

Ferrari should give Casey a run out in their F1. I think he would open a few eyes and is much younger.

mrfill - Unregistered

January 13, 2010 9:03 PM

Too old? I can think of one F1 driver who managed to win 5 F1 championships at a greater age, but I can't recall any bike champion over 34. While it would be great to see such a character in F1, I hope he doesnt do it. F1 seems to prefer the prattling automatons. :rolleyes:

John VFR - Unregistered

January 13, 2010 9:06 PM

Although he's dismissed it recently,I personally wouldn't be at all surprised if Rossi gives F1 a go.
Many were surprised to see him leave Honda to go to Yamaha,and just look what he's done there!
Who knows,when he's out of contract at Yamaha,he might see his next motorsport challenge as Ducati OR Ferrari.
What do you guys think?