MotoGP » 125: Smith leads strong entry list

27 riders and four contructors make up the 125cc entry list for 2010

Doughnuts Anyone

January 27, 2010 1:56 PM

As much as I would like Bradley to win the title it will not happen. Coz he does make mistakes when in very good postion and the blow it but I do wish the lad the best of luck this year but my money will be Espargaro or Terol

Daves - Unregistered

January 27, 2010 2:31 PM

He did last year but I'm banking on him being a lot more mature in his race craft this year, as it was clear when he did make those mistakes, it shook him deeply. The time is right to put it all correctly in place and take the title.

Mr D Bacle - Unregistered

January 27, 2010 3:45 PM

I think Bradley will be right up there this season with the championship crown within his reach. He's from the top drawer and is maturing nicely. To say he blew it last year from good positions is a bit harsh IMO but something he can learn from. Doesn't matter where your money goes he needs our support to be a bit more ruthless, selfish and singleminded when out at the circuits.

Bradfan - Unregistered

January 27, 2010 9:12 PM

I think Brad can do it, he came on a lot at the end of last year, he is a very focused young man with loads of talent. but it will be tough with Terol, Espargaro, being his main rivals.
There should be some great racing.

Bradfan - Unregistered

January 27, 2010 9:16 PM

I forgot to mention Danny Webb, I think the change of team will be good for him, they have more experience with the Aprilia RSA, I think he will be capable of getting on the podium this year, he just needs to stay on the bike !!

FooAtari .

January 27, 2010 9:24 PM

Smith HAS to win 125 this year, no excuses really.

Personally I think he should have moved onto to Moto2 if a decent ride was up for grabs. It's all about getting to MotoGP or World Superbikes. I would seen forget the fact that I didn't get a 125 championship when I made to the top.

1050cc - Unregistered

January 27, 2010 11:43 PM

"Personally I think he should have moved onto to Moto2 if a decent ride was up for grabs"

Sadly, he admitted in an interview recently he hadn't been offered a decent ride in Moto2.

I think this year his riding will be a lot more mature. He made a couple of silly mistakes last year but race by race you could see his race craft maturing.

Highlight for me last year was him fending off that a**hole bully Ianone at Assen... as he went over the line he looked over his shoulder at him and you just knew he was shouting "yeah take that mother fu**er!"...

Go Bradders, every UK race fan is supporting you!

Hmm - Unregistered

January 28, 2010 5:56 AM

So forever bridesmaide Bradley Smith stays in 125's for yet another year?

And younger Brit, Scott Reading moves up to Moto2, what does that tell you for being past over, huh!

Where does Bradley Smith go, if he doesn't win the Championship this year?

Clearly, if he says that he wasn't offered a competitive ride (winner) he is not highly rated.

Time to change that opionion Bradders, Good Luck...

1 2  »