MotoGP » EXCLUSIVE Rossi would be greatest thing ever for F1

Record-breaking MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi 'would be the greatest thing ever for F1' were he to act upon his testing promise and join forces with Ferrari, opines former British 500cc Champion Steve Parrish

Deano B

February 18, 2010 3:07 PM

EXCLUSIVE??? I must be getting Deja Vu cos im sure I read this story last week on here or it could of been somewhere else? For f**k sake change the record!! Crash, can't you find anything to write about apart from VR and ferrari? We just keep hearing the same story all the time but by different people who are involved in motor sports. I mean come on who out there gives a toss what Steve Parish has to say?? He should concentrate on his commentating skills! Ha ha! Personally I cant wait for the season to start now, just so we dont have to keep hearing the same old $h*t about VR and fookin Ferrari. Big fan of Rossi, but christ I can only take so much!!! Who eles is feeling me on that one? :p

Issor Onitnelav - Unregistered

February 18, 2010 3:43 PM

Deano, I'm afraid you'll just have to keep hearing the same old $h*t. That's the way things are, some influential people manipulate and hype things up for the sake of getting more press coverage and publicity. I am quite certain that the 1.2sec within lap record thing was unreal. Some people had just tweaked the machine to help him out without him knowing it. The poor little prima donna is of course deceived into thinking that he is one hell of a rider /driver, with his conceited attitude being corroborated by his histrionics and clowning ways. His 10 trophies? Manufactured.

Deano B

February 18, 2010 3:53 PM

Issor Onitnelav.....

Whoa easy tiger!

I was just expressin my opinion on the way this same story is regurgitated again and again, you however are goin off on a totally different angle to me!

Im afraid I have to disagree with you:- VR IS a hell of a rider/driver, you can't seriously deny that :?

stoney boy - Unregistered

February 18, 2010 3:56 PM

If you don't like the article and the story just don't read it and stop posting comment too!!
I myself love to read this kind of Vale's story because he proved that he is one hell of the legend!

Issor Onitnelav - Unregistered

February 18, 2010 4:02 PM

You can disagree with me, that's fine.
Whether or not he really is one hell of a rider is not that important anyway. I just wish that he be gone and let others like Stoner, Lorenzo or Spies take center stage.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »