MotoGP » Smith: Ironing out the errors key to 2010 125cc title challenge

125cc title protagonist and fans' favourite Bradley Smith admits that the eradication of errors will be the key to a successful assault on world championship glory in 2010.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

GoSlow - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 3:58 PM

If he keeps his head on this lad will be around for a long time.... chargers and crashers have a short lived moment of glory but disappear quickly, Bradley has the mind set to take it all the way. :)

fan - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 4:26 PM

My wife asked when 12 year olds were allowed to race proffesionally (she saw him on a post race interview last season).

I said "I don't know, but he's fast as hell for being 12 years old." (I have no idea how old he is, just looks like he's 12)

Best of luck to him this season!

Locks46&91

February 19, 2010 4:31 PM

@GoSlow with you on that one my friend . I must say though i am very disapointed in the amount of attention and support that Bradley and Scot seem to be getting on here.These Guys could be the next big name in moto GP.They have both shown they have the ability.I really think they have both made the right move regarding what they will be doing this season.Bradley is certainly in the right team to do what we know he can.I think last season he got a bit cautious when things went wrong and Simone took advantage.He was still a kid last season i think this season we will see Bradley Smith the Man.I have been a Rossi fan for 15yrs but Bradley is about to share that mantle.Maximum success Bradley.

Locks46&91

February 19, 2010 4:47 PM

@fan Yeah i know what you mean mate. You see him giving it some on the track then this little kid comes in the pit and takes his helmet off and you expect his mum to put a bit of spit on some tissue and scrub him down.I think he will be huge .When i first saw him ride i got the same feeling as i got when i saw Sheene and Rossi.He will be World Champion .I really believe that and would like to see British race fans give him the support he deserves.No fanboy stuff just support your rider.Just like the Italians and the Spaniards do.I have gone on a bit here but we havn't had a rider this good for a long time.He is the real deal.Thats i will shut up now.PS i will addhis No to my name :)

phil, - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 8:30 PM

Bradley has really matured the last couple of years, he still makes mistakes, he wouldn't be human if he didn't,but he has an excellent chance of taking the title this year. I have met him a couple of times, real nice kid.
Go Brad

TZ - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 9:10 PM

Bradders is our best chance of a GP champion since Barry Sheene by a long way. This is his year and I realy hope he does it. It was great watching him last year, seeing his mental attitude mature, he's got a realistic head on his shoulders, admits his mistakes and works on his weaknesses, he has all the attributes to get to the top of his game, he has a body frame that will mature well for the bigger classes too so let's all hope he bags the champ this year so he can move up to a top team for moto2 next year.

BB1969 - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 9:34 PM

It's the first test in not good conditions with loads to try. So explain how that makes him aspar no. 2. TypicAl british instead of getting behind our home lads let's go against them! JOKE

Locks46+91&38

February 20, 2010 3:35 AM

@wjsnowy Bradley already has one up on you . He is certainly more of an adult than you are.Mind you judging by your comments you don't have much in the intellect department.I do apologise to you though for using so many big words.By the time you manage to read them all the season will probably be all over.To everyone else its great to read your posts supporting Bradley i hope by the end of the seson there will be a lot more people joining us.