MotoGP » MotoGP 09/10 game to thrill fans with greatest challenge yet!

The exciting new MotoGP 09/10 Xbox 360 and Sony PS3 computer game - developed by Monumental Games and published by Capcom - is shaping up to be the most thrilling yet, with more options and possibilities than ever before...

Filter Comments: All | Registered

MotoGP08WasAPeiceOfSh*t - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 5:27 PM

Hopefully they give us back proper control in this years game, we need to control the front and rear brake separately and have proper throttle control!!! :rolleyes: I will continue to play MotoGP07 until then, long live THQ's version.
That is all.

jimmy - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 6:40 PM

I quite like SBK-09, however SBK 2001 for me is still the best bike game... I am looking forward to SBK X. MotoGP games sucks AFAIK (but GP500 was OK :))

testmonkey - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 7:24 PM

Well I'm not holding out much hope. None of the MotoGP series have ever come close to feeling like you're riding a bike or responding like a bike does.

Pretty much agree with Jimmy, GP500 was a fairly good attempt but when compared to anything in the MotoGP series it becomes sheer genius. Personally I preferred it to SBK2001 but that would certainly come in a close second. The rubbish we've been greeted with for the last few years may be great for arcade racers who've never sat on a bike in their lives but a bit of realism would be nice instead of some poxy bonus points scheme.

Matt - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 7:50 PM

I have to agree with Jimmy. EA Sports SBK 2001 was/is the best bike game I've played to date (have not played the newer SBK games that are made by the same people, but not published by EA).

Most all of the MotoGP games that I have tried are absolute garbage.

po - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 9:05 PM

The best games was on the Xbox 1 moto gp developed by climax, the namco one on the Ps2 wasn't too bad but it had very funny handling. The xbox game was sport in imo

Dray - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 10:06 PM

For me, gaming is the closest thing I will ever be able to afford when it comes to riding any bike, so I look forward to this release. I will pass judgement after I rent it from my local Blockbuster. The best Motogp games I have played was Motogp 2 and 3 on the PC. Motogp 07 still remains the best on Xbox 360 an I do play sometimes. Motogp 08 was garbage. The SBK series may make it to the US shores. Not sure about SBK X, but I heard it it will not. Pity as the graphics and handling look super solid. Would love to ride as Ben Spies. Dreaming ...ZZZzzzzzz!!!!

Takuma-san - Unregistered

February 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Anyone remember the old namco-bandai MotoGP games for ps2? It wasn't the most realistic game I've ever played but awesome fun, had the 125's & 250's too. Epic Game :)

Rossi Fumi

February 19, 2010 11:31 PM

gp500 is still the benchmark if it comes to riding realism... what a sad story! 12 years ago and no progress on the riding...

i switched to car racing games (rfactor) because that was the only thing decent out there. if a really good bike game would come, i would be playing that every day!

cars are boring compared to bikes in all aspects!!