MotoGP » Stoner raring to go for 2010 opener

The Australian targets a repeat his dominant victory at Losail for 2009 having topped pre-season testing there last month

grano - Unregistered

April 08, 2010 10:21 AM

I'm going to pi$$ off both sides here and admit to being a Rossi fan while having huge respect for Caseys talent and ability. Is it so hard to support one without trashing the other? Anyways, with Vale in fine form and Casey looking fit and strong, heres hoping for an all-out scrap to the finishline. Agree with the previous comment about the track, but the bikes look awesome under those lights..

BridgeStone - Unregistered

April 08, 2010 10:29 AM

Hey Casey good to see you in form again.
After 2 years of no change against Valentino Rossi, a little moaning,mind gaming, getting beat easely(even by lorenzo), and sickness and dieet now its time to wake up.
For sure its gonna be a hard fight.
rossi set the same time as casey only a day sooner.

Casey Stoner a RIDER for sure for runner up position!!

Cubikrube - Unregistered

April 08, 2010 10:29 AM

So here's a positive story about Casey so what is the first thing one of his so-called fans do on this thread?
Why not wish him all the best, say what a great season it is shaping up to be? Nah that would be too sensible wouldn't it?
:?

blah blah blah - Unregistered

April 08, 2010 10:36 AM

We wont get a good idea if the new Ducati package is an improvement over race distance until we hit Europe but it does lookm promising so far.

I am hoping it will be better on both fuel and tyres so Stoner can at least race the Yams to the finish line without having to back it off. As long as Ducati havent tamed the beast so much it stops Stoners ability to do lurid power slides through every corner on the track, I'll be happy :)

Jester

April 08, 2010 10:57 AM

I believe Casey is starting to build up some really good momentum for Qatar. The finish to testing was huge for him so I think it could possibly translate to 4 straight for him if everything remains the same throughout free practice.

The real questions that I'll be looking to solve in my mind are who's going to be 4th, 5th and 6th?

I hope Ben gets on a podium but I know it's a long shot. Would love to see Nicky or Dovi up there too though for number 3.

I'm sure Vale will be number 2 and will bounce back in the next race though.

Paul 46!!!

April 08, 2010 11:06 AM

grano - I'm with you mate. Huge Vale fan but won't knock Casey on his riding at all! As I have said in a previous post, I do want Rossi to win every race but would much prefer him to win by 0.1 seconds than 10 seconds (and if he doesn't win then as a racing fan I want to see him beaten in a proper race). Looking forward to round 1!

I also think the bike has plenty enough power for Casey to still powerslide it every so often and i can't see Stoner changing his riding style anytime soon seeing as it took him to a motogp championship and a few wins on the way!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »