MotoGP » Stoner worried by lack of progress

hoppy

May 02, 2010 8:35 PM

Can the person who just disagreed with my comment please give his or her reason why.i have just proved that it is possible for a registered user to post under a different name by logging out.So what is there to disagree with?
I think i may have a hunch as to who disagreed with me.Some of you may be able to guess too! :p

Laguna Seca - Unregistered

May 27, 2010 8:23 AM

hoppy, today is 26 May 2010.

I saw one of your posts on 65 days ago from today (around 22 March 2010), :
"@hoppy the sad tit. Why dont you register instead of posting sh*t comments under half a dozen different user names you f*cking retard."

I saw another one of your post on 24 days before today (around 2 May 2010 or 41 days later):
"I wonder if it is possible for a registered user to sign out,post a comment under a different name,then sign back in. Know what i mean?"

It's so funny and weird! You already knew 41 days before if someone as unregistered user was able to post under half a dozen different user names! Then what's the point of your question about it??

waiting for your excuses!

Laguna Seca - Unregistered

May 27, 2010 8:26 AM

Oh wait! The other funny and weird thing is, I notice you are a registered user with 55624 as ID number, And WOW! You have already change your user name for 3 times! Your first one is hopsing2, your second one is hoppy, and your third one is hoppyy!

Since you ALREADY KNOW BEFORE about someone as unregistered user was able to post under half a dozen different user names, AND EVEN YOU as a registered user were able to post under a quarter different user names, WHY DO YOU PRETEND AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A REGISTERED USER TO SIGN OUT, POST A COMMENT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, THEN SIGN BACK IN?

Don't bother to delete your posts! I've do 5 screenshots to back my accusations up!

Laguna Seca - Unregistered

May 27, 2010 8:43 AM

I was the one who directly disagreed with your post of:

I've gave my explanations! Now it's your turn to give me your explanations, hopsing2! Ops, I mean hoppyy! Ops, I mean hoppy! :D

And that's only if you had balls to show up, either admit if all my accusations were true, or give some excuses to make you look more funny and weird (read : hypocrite)!

Oh btw, you always proud and brag about how everyone agreed to your post right? But the funny and weird thing is I notice you got at least 10 disagrees in all of your posts before now! :rolleyes:

Zzzz...