MotoGP » 125: Espargaro 'accepts' home Jerez win

DBL

May 02, 2010 12:50 PM

Just seen lap 1 again, had trouble with stormy weather here and broken TV pictures from Eurosport and I can't stand the BBC idiots.

Anyway, did Marquez's exhaust come off and he rode over it, causing the crash?

Fine

May 02, 2010 2:26 PM

@DBL people are assuming like that, too...according to what I read on the webpage of Repsol :) *but they're in Spanish and I don't really understand...so I might be wrong :p

Let's wait for the blog for further notice :)

It was such a pity that he crashed...and now his right shoulder is dislocated and he's got some burns as well! I hope he gets well soon...

Dylan - Unregistered

May 02, 2010 3:03 PM

Well done Pol (possible champion?)
Also well done to Labretta for getting that heap of crap into the points.
Best race I've seen for a few years plus moto2 was f***ing amazing :)

XxRose26xX - Unregistered

May 02, 2010 3:33 PM

Yey...glad Pol won!!! He's gunna be the 2010 125cc Champion this year!!! :). If Terol's plans were to let him go through & then get him back on the last lap, that sure backfired. Lol.

collieman47

May 03, 2010 3:19 AM

Well Ive given up with that Bradly Smith,he's rubbish.
He will never win the 125cc title this year or any other year.All he can do is race the track and not the racers.I cant even see the reason giving him his own blog site..He lets the Brits down,just like the rest of the Brits..We in England need a school of excellents like they have in Spain,thats the only way we will he able to compete..Dread to think how Smith will do at Silverstone.

I'm not a fan of Terol nor Espargaro but man was I happy to see that Espargaro broke away after Terol waved him to get in front. It surely did backfire and I think that his arrogance on the track will have been called for by Aspar. There is nothing wrong at all with feeling confident but please do not try to show off like that instead of making full use of it and getting the job done...Well a lesson learned I suppose ? :?