MotoGP » Rossi interested in third Ferrari

Paul 46!!!

June 04, 2010 10:15 AM

Give us a break... Why would someone who can race against guys like Lorenzo and Stoner week in week out go and sit in a car and follow a few other people in different cars around. I would give him about 3 races before the novelty of driving an F1 car wears off and he realises that the racing is generally dull and team orders are very restrictive! If he goes to F1 he will be in WRC the following season. Stick with bikes Vale where the real talent and close racing is. If you want a change go and race Moto2 to complete championship victories in 125,250,motogp(500),motogp(990),motogp(800) and finally moto 2! or get over to wsbk!

monster

June 04, 2010 10:18 AM

Here we go again, what's this?, the 15th or 20th story on something that is not going to happen?

Hey Crash, what about Ducati going back to smaller forks for Mugello? ....now there is something interesting

R6ex - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 10:30 AM

Actually, its MotoGP that badly needs a 3rd bike. The grid is now made up of so few riders that its pathetic. Look at the crowded freight train of every WSBK race! Exciting!

Anyway, I'd like to see Rossi win an F1 title before he retires. :p

Gaz - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 11:03 AM

And all due to Jorge spanking the Doctor.

God I cant wait for Sunday !

Excuse ready......
I waza ok ina the start of thi race buta my shoulder ita hurt a leetle anda nota keepa the bikee gooda unda the brake :-o

Wolfman - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 11:26 AM

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick of hearing about wether or not Rossi will go to F1.

I agree with one of the earlier comments, it's MotoGP that needs 3 bike teams.

Mr D Bacle - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 1:42 PM

I too am tired of this story. It's all coming from Ferrari anyway. If vale really wanted to switch to F1 then he would be chatting up and perhaps testing with other teams and getting a seat in GP2 as an entree.

1 2  »