MotoGP » MotoGP rivals send best wishes to Rossi

Marek Piechula - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 4:33 PM

Valentino, it's very sad day to all of us. My family keeps fingers crossed for your recovery. Come back soon. I understand what you feel. At the end of April I broke my collarbone during racing in two places with slight dislocation. Now I miss some races too. I connect with you in pain. Hope you will get well soon !!!

vonich - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 4:46 PM

sad but true.. all the respect and credit goes to rossi.. it really shows how important rossi into this series now that he will missed atleast 4 races. hands off to those wish him well especially to his compatriots.

get well soon - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 4:49 PM

Valentino is not just a living legend - he is the soul of MotoGP. Today I've said it a million times and I repeat: words can't express my sadness and disappointing with his injury.

My family, friends and I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best. We all realize that one day MotoGP season will start without him but now it's just so meaningless.

I don't want to speak about title race and all these things right now, I just want him back soon with all his strength. And I'm sure with our support THE DOCTOR will come back. Stronger than ever.

bugsy - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 4:53 PM

Still feels like a bad dream. I crashed during qualifying at Cadwell park, and I remember lying in Grimbsy hospital thinking of racing the next day from the back of the grid and making up places even though I couldnt walk. I can imagine the heartache he's going through. Love him or loathe him, he's given MotoGP the popularity and charisma it deserves. Get well soon amigo.

Sukhoi 46

June 05, 2010 4:53 PM

After learning this most unfortunate accident with my morning Coffee my mood turned off completely and am sure my whole weekend gonna be screwed up!!!

Hayden's statement sums it all:

...on the track he's a warrior. He's good for the racing, he's good for the show and even though he never makes it easy for us we all respect him and nobody wants to see a colleague in pain like that.

When his rivals are making sympathetic statements but on his forum am really pained to read some of the utterly negative and sarcastic comments. I never made fun or laughed when a rider crashed because I know how it feels...those sick guys really need a good counseling!

Get well soon Vale & I pray for U.

Nicki Hill - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 5:54 PM

Get well soon Vale!! I am sooo disappointed for you and we look forward to seeing you racing soon. I am going round the house in a daze as I cannot believe it! 230 races without a horrific crash like that is some going, and it goes to show what a fantastic rider you are in the first place!! We hope to see you at the Day of Champions! Missing you already!!

best wishes Vale - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 5:55 PM

Thanks to all riders who wished him all the best. Of course me to, but I would like to know.. which ankle he had injured? Right or left? I hope not the right one, with which he change a gearbox.

Gpchris - Unregistered

June 05, 2010 6:20 PM

Totally agree with hayden, rossi has made this sport what it
is, defo not the same without him! Well done
to the riders who have sent well wishes, shame on
you the sarcastic comments!
Get well soon! GOAT