MotoGP » Mugello MotoGP - Race results

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Md Zane

June 06, 2010 9:06 PM

When is the chosen one gonna turn up then,not a good result again today in reality,oh and his team mate,wow next to last,the excuse book is in the garage get it out and start using it boys

hahahahahaha hahahaahfcuking hahahaahahaahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fckinghahahahahahahahaha deep breath hahahahaahhahaahfcukinghahahahahahahahaha

KTMKen

June 06, 2010 9:30 PM

You are a sad muffin, indeed Mr. Zane, so please don't take a deep breath. Instead of cheering on your favorite rider(s) you instead root for failure. Must be the story of your life...

As for Ben Spies, I was well pleased that he came into yet another new circuit, got a brilliant start and slotted into 4th place, didn't ride over his head while he's still recuperating from his ankle injury, and closed several times on the trio ahead of him. Didn't over-push and crash out.

Tell you what Mr. Zane, man up and bet me a case of beer on who will be the top rookie this year. You get to choose from Simoncelli, Barbera, Aoyama, and Bautista. I'll take Spies.

MacioForever - Unregistered

June 06, 2010 9:44 PM

RawgDawg

You dont understand to me. MM's was first factory bike is Yamaha but he was a rookie ,second factory bike was a Ducati.It was a rodeo bike.MM better than dovi and dani.You and Repsol Honda Boss will never be able to understand. :)

RawDawg

June 06, 2010 10:51 PM

vap0r & Md Zane and others with backhanded Spies comments

What's the deal?

You guys ridicule of Spies doesn't make sense to me.

He out qualified all the other rookies and beat them yet you guys aren't giving them a hard time but are crawling up Spies ass. Simoncelli and Aoyama are both 250cc champions and have been to Mugello before and the bikes they are riding did pretty damn well today.

RawDawg

June 06, 2010 10:58 PM

MacioForever

Are you retard or the google translator letting you down?

I've never said if Marco was good or not - I just stated the facts. He failed TWICE on factory bikes. Period.

There were multiple people on that thread saying how Marco sucks and need to be out of GPs and the like and yet you pull my name out - they guy that had the facts.

I'm glad he had a good race today. It was a good fight and exciting to watch.

Do you understand that?

Jeez.............

Sukhoi 46

June 06, 2010 11:09 PM

Congratulations to Dani, Lorenzo and Andrea. Given the hot track conditions, I thought Melandri and Randy did a good job too. But this was the best:

"It was very strange today without Valentino, I am so glad the fans honoured him so well. I wanted to win to dedicate the victory to him but that wasn't possible so all I can do is say get well soon!"

I must admit that I started liking Lorenzo more now. Very good team spirit and well done.

Gray - Unregistered

June 06, 2010 11:15 PM

KTMken, what does being the best rookie have to do with anything? What does that prove? That he's the best of a bad bunch? He should be the best rookie, he's on the best bike and been riding a bike of similar power in comparison to the other 250 boys, so he has a massive advantage. And dont bang on about him not knowing the track because any good racer can get to grips with a new track after a couple of hours, and spies does that better than most so thats no excuse. Why dont spies fanboys just man up and admit that he's not doing half as well as people thought he might! He got a good start yes, but thats no good if cant stay there! He went backwards from start to finish.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »