MotoGP » Catalunya MotoGP - Friday practice times

pedro - Unregistered

July 02, 2010 2:28 PM

The very thought of Rossi gesticulating in an offensive/or rude manner is an abomination to all Rossi fans. He would never ever do that. Stoner an the other hand is consistently throwing metal spikes into the front wheel of opponents. Will he never cease?!

Diesel

July 02, 2010 2:30 PM

You know I still love ya Dray but even Capirossi knew he was in the wrong because he held up his hand to apologize before Casey said anything. But I do agree with you it would have been alot cooler just to keep riding like nothing happened after Capirossi acknowledged he messed up.

aaa - Unregistered

July 02, 2010 2:31 PM

Haha, Stoner was right, all the haters believing he was out of order, how can someone 5 seconds off the pace be good for MotoGP and the so called premier class.... Both Yoshikawa and Akiyoshi should not be allowed in the race come Sunday if they are still that slow come qualy....

Dray - Unregistered

July 02, 2010 2:31 PM

I have seen Rossi stop a race to give a blood transfusion to a rider who fell off. He didn't need it ... but Rossi unselfishly (cruelly is what the coroner called it) forced it upon him. The heroics were undesirable ... almost Italian in nature.

Miso - Unregistered

July 02, 2010 2:32 PM

I hate to talk with disrespect about some one who's so much faster than me still Rossi's bike is 5s off the pace which is same as Moto2
I don't think he can enjoy it, 5s is too much to be a dream come true.
Sorry man but Stoner was right, Yamaha please put there some one

Diesel

July 02, 2010 2:33 PM

"Ohhhh....woe is me....one of you reported me and they censored/deleted my best ever post.....woe is me"

Yeh I noticed that myself and was going to say something to you. I don't understand that because it wasn't that bad, but yesterday some terrible comments were made so maybe they are hypersensitive today. But that comment was fine.

aaa - Unregistered

July 02, 2010 2:34 PM

Dray is right about Stoner....in the history of MotoGP I've never seen any other rider gesticulate at a SLOW rider for getting in the way...Rossi has never done it.
Posted by Chicane - Unregistered (8 minutes ago)

haha, Rossi to Biaggi does not count then??? :?

Dray

July 02, 2010 2:35 PM

Diesel ..... Valentino Rossi's crash could have been faulted on a rider trying to follow him. Instead he slowed to let the rider pass and consequently that made his tire get cold, making him crash. I don't believe he ever made a big deal about it. that's my Champ, acting like a World Champ.

Stacey Doaner might have quit racing if that was done to him by another rider.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »