MotoGP » Dovizioso to be downgraded?

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 12:15 AM

@Dray

Oh, yes - I swung and I missed on the Rossi to Ducati!

For one, I thought all that Jorge or me talk was going to force Jorge out the door but ol' Jorge looking to be the real deal this year.

Yes, it looks like your boy Rossi is going to Ducati. But from what I understand Malboro is footing the bill and Fiat may jump ship as well. It's been reported that Yamaha has already began talking to Petronas to step up from a minor sponsor to the main if this happens.

But I still say they DID NOT build the bike to attract Val. They couldn't get the screamer to last long enough to use only 6 engines.

Sukhoi 46

July 23, 2010 12:25 AM

If that news is true then Andrea has a great chance! He may consider giving a call to Lucio Cecchinello of LCR Honda because we all remember how Randy repeatedly embarrassed the great HRC bosses and the riders with his stunning laps, LOL!! Let's not forget that Dovi is a better rider than Randy so I don't think LCR Honda would be a bad option to him, if that deal works out in his favor (adding another bike or dumping Randy!).

Sukhoi 46

July 23, 2010 12:49 AM

@RawDawg - And THAT'S why some people hate Schumacher.
Some? Many people hate him even now, take a look at the F1 forums but you indirectly meant that people hate Rossi...but Rossi isn't Schumi. Isn't it?

@It was someone on here a few days ago arguing that Sete turned into Rossi and it was Sete's fault.

Am certainly not that one but I get your malicious intentions which is only to drag Rossi into a pointless talk! Anyway, you can't sell such BS viewpoints to me. Be honest, did you see the pass of Lorenzo on Dani at the same track this year? Did Lorenzo came into Dani or took him by going around? Did maintain the gap or not? But, what if Lorenzo came into Dani to overtake? Answer them.

Sukhoi 46

July 23, 2010 1:00 AM

@Dray - And I'll say it now - Rossi won't be at Ducati.......... This is a team that wouldn't even exist without sponsor money - they can't even fund themselves. So no way they can pay Rossi what he's making now. And we all know his ego is too big to take a pay cut.

I didn't know RawDawg said that to you...anyway am not surprised at all :)
So, you won and he lost it badly? LOL.

@Andrew - Presumably there is a lot of arm twisting to keep him in Yamaha in 2011 and this was done to keep him sweet.

I don't think Lin Jarvis could dare to play such tricks on Rossi because he knows what happened to Honda after that royal kick but honestly I still wonder whether Rossi would leave M1 or not!

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 1:07 AM

@Sukhoi46

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

Take those damn Rossi tinted shades off!!!!!!

No I did NOT indirectly mean Rossi.

I did NOT bring up Schumacher - aeolus did 2 post up from mine.

I did NOT bring up the Rossi/Sete incident - Cletus did on the previous page and again aeolus did 2 post above mine. And no I didn't say it was you who said that of the incident so why are you saying it wasn't you?

I was commenting on OTHER POSTS so no I didn't bring up Rossi to drag him "into a pointless talk". Read all the f'kin' post you Rossi jizz swoller before you go pointing the finger, making fictional accusations, and laying blame where it doesn't belong.

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 1:15 AM

If you want to jump on someone about your man crush than go read Cletus post(which is a good post actually).

it's always the one's with "46" in their tag.....

Don-R

July 23, 2010 1:32 AM

"How's about this for a switch,Edwards to Xerox Haga to Sterilgarda,could make that championship a cracker."

Edwards to Xerox is old news - the Italian press have had hold of it for a while now, ever since Ernesto Marinelli revealed Ducati's interest in him. It looks pretty much a done deal now. The irony is that Marinelli himself and Fabrizio seem likely to be out at Xerox too, the former replaced by Dario Marchetti as team manager, the latter by Checa. Right now rumors suggest a possible move by Fabrizio to Sterilgarda Yamaha, but not Haga. Going to be some big team changes in that ch'ship next year.

joe850

July 23, 2010 1:37 AM

And THAT'S why some people hate Schumacher.

Talk about blinkered
It was I that mentioned that incident. At the time of I was rooting for Sete cuz I was tired of seeing Rossi win. So i was NOT biased against Sete as you ignorantly seem to think. Anyone that thinks it was Rossi's fault is obviously looking at the incident with a made up mind not their eyes and in cases like this it is useless to talk to them. and that is why I am dropping the subject eagle eyes.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »