MotoGP » Dovizioso to be downgraded?

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 1:39 AM

Edwards and Checa to Xerox sounds good to me!

But it would seem that Haga would be the natural fit at Yamaha and not Fab.

It sounds like the WSBK silly season will be just as fun!

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 1:43 AM

@joe850

I'm actually glad you're here! Now "someone" won't think I just pulled that out of the blue.

I didn't say you were bias against Sete - you're just fitted with yellow tinted glasses and Rossi can do no wrong.

Let me ask you - how many people have you heard that shares you view that it was Sete's fault? Honestly, without exaggerating or pulling your chain, I have never read or heard ANYONE except you that shares that view. I almost find it fascinating that you actually think Sete turn into Rossi and Sete caused the incident.

To each his own I guess......

joe850

July 23, 2010 1:47 AM

there were few that agreed with my post but even if they did not...I have watched the video of that over and over...it looks to me that sete comes sharply in and bumps into rossi. that is why I am saying what I am saying.I must've watched that video 30 times or more. have you watched it over?

RawDawg

July 23, 2010 2:00 AM

Yes I've watched it.

Rossi went way wide and took Sete clean off the track and was almost off the track himself. And you know why? Because he went in too hot. If Sete wasn't there to stop Rossi he would have been in the kitty litter. He used Sete as a bump turn.

1motion

July 23, 2010 2:21 AM

Im sure I will be corrected if im wrong but as i remember it previously Rossi had been beat by Sete and declared that he would make sure Sete never won a race again... and that move was to make sure he didnt? it was awhile ago but i know im not the only one that was actually watching the race not trolling youtube

joe850

July 23, 2010 2:27 AM

here is how I saw it. Sete is on outside slightly ahead of Rossi. Having Rossi out of his vision Sete decides to come in closer to the curb. Almost at the same time Rossi seeing enough room for a pass goes for it. As Sete comes in closer to the curb the travel line Sete chose bumps him into Rossi. Sete bumps Rossi. Startled he looses control and goes into gravel. Rossi too looses control, runs wide but stays on track. Neither did it on purpose and neither is at fault. I am tired of people blaming Rossi for it.

joe850

July 23, 2010 2:34 AM

@ 1motion

1 motion, it is just a friendly corection. I am not bashing you or anything. But please do not be a witness on matters you are not sure of. Rossi said that after qatar incident where he was moved to the back of the starting grid for cleaning sand from the pavement under his bike. He believed it was Sete who snitched on him. That was when he said, sete will never win again. I liked sete at first.I Saw him as the only one I hoped could beat Rossi. Then I saw Sete was a whiner and I stopped likeing him.

1motion

July 23, 2010 2:34 AM

Im just sayin there was a lot more to the story between Rossi and Sete than just that last turn... that whole race was a dogfight as i remember

and thanks for the clarification

Yamazuki - Unregistered

July 23, 2010 2:45 AM

Silly season?

How come they don't make a reality show out of this?
C'mon they have UFC,American Idol, So you think you can dance, Amerca's got talent and every friggin thing they make a show, I betcha MotoGP beats the carp of any of those!

:rolleyes:

joe850

July 23, 2010 2:45 AM

You are welcomed. 1 motion.
that Qatar Incident was the main reason they fell apart. All the animosity that later came between them, could be traced back to Qatar. I think as riding skills Sete was as good as Rossi. So was Biaggi. I think it was mentally where they were loosing. and that is how he beat them. In early 2000's I wanted Sete so bad to beat Rossi, I was so sick of seeing Rossi win.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »