MotoGP » Moto2: Shoya Tomizawa dies of Misano injuries

Ty Turnbull - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:14 PM

RIP Tomizawa yous motorbike riders are one very very brave breed of ppl and my respect goes out to all of you and my condolences go out to his family,friends and his racing team

RIP

Tereza - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:14 PM

Very very sad day. Much bothers me when something happens in motor racing. He had great talent and could achieve something :'(

Laureana - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:15 PM

Horrible incident. I cant get it out my mind. I feel so sorry for the family and I also worry for scot when he finds out that shoya is dead.

a bike fan - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:15 PM

RIP shoya you will be missed so much by us bike fans and watching your riding reminded me of norifume abe who also died young.

Lynda Leach - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:16 PM

My passion and love for moto is only equalled by my respect for all the riders of this great sport, however nothing and no words can express my most sincere sadness at Shoys passing away. Please to all the knew him personally accept my condolences.

hotrijder7

September 05, 2010 2:16 PM

R.I P. Shoya Tomizawa you wil be missed, gone to soon.
Pity this had to happen, my thoughts go out to his Familie and Friends.

rattle

September 05, 2010 2:16 PM

I find it hard to digest. The commentators said early on there were no life-threatening injuries. and now all the sudden he is dead. very very sad day. RIP tomizawa. Hope his family and friends have enough strength to go through this.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »