MotoGP » Moto2: Shoya Tomizawa dies of Misano injuries

Emsie - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:23 PM

He was such a great rider! I'm still shocked...

R.I.P.

Unregistered - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:23 PM

Very sad indeed. Often, I am slagging this or that rider from the safety and comforts of my lazy boy. Shoya and them are putting their lives on the line to entertain us and sometimes it comes to this. I take this opportunity to extend to them all my unreserved apologies. You are all much better athletes than some of us will ever understand or appreciate. Shoya RIP.

JohnnyCarwash

September 05, 2010 2:24 PM

R.I.P Shoya Tomizawa - I saw the accident live, and knew instantly it was a very serious crash. A very sad day for the world of Motorsport. A greatly talented, exciting young rider has had their life cut cruelly short. I was looking forward the him challenging for wins and titles. He will be greatly missed. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

steffo - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:25 PM

god bless Shoya , RIP To live as a tiger for one day is better than a lifetime as a sheep and you were a TIGER for sure .

Eliana - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:26 PM

I am sorry to hear about the news. Its very sad to know it. RIP Tomizawa

Eliana - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:26 PM

I am sorry to hear about the news. Its very sad to know it. RIP Tomizawa

Mr. Kruger - Unregistered

September 05, 2010 2:26 PM

The kid was full of life and a great motorcycle rider with a bright future. Live life for today as it could well be our last. Condolences to his family.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »